I was a blocker but i will be blocker

Uhm...explain me this. I was a blocker for tg from the very beginning of the outpost because i considered the game a sort of challenge...so..why i have to offer free tg?
When i realized that friends and the forum community was against blockers i stopped to block. Now i'm not a blocker from 6 months or so. I never needed tg and i use to play only for influence to keep my 5000 tier,
Then now i suddently realized that i need trade goods!...so i started playing fast games with a scout only for tg.
But ....surprise! After 4 games in a row "drawn"...and 8 gas wasted for nothing i'm seriosly asking for what reason i have to offer free tg when i'm one of the few!!
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
WhispererAndreavshield50PapacasTHCrossT_12xbamfxafroponixRedEye52JackBauer

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    Come see me! I share.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibararomeopsychwolfjammin
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 564
    edited June 2017
    Same to me guys @Whisperer and @capibara . I never block tg until one week ago....
    capibaraGrimGael
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,621

I kill all 3 of the defenders if one blocks. I just want the TG I never block, I put my weakest fighters with weaker weapons than their level and move them far from TG to let people take them for free.

Yeah... Agree but when i play for influence i have a team to win outpost without hospital time for me...when i play for tg i have a fast team and when tg are blocked i choose drawn because the fight in this case means hospital time... :/
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCross
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @capibara Today, out of roughly 50 raids, I went for draw 2 or 3 times max. Maybe it is because Im in 3,5k influence jungle and there are many lower lvls around me, so even killing blockers is not a problem, usually. Im just guessing here, but maybe because of not using scout dash strategy before, you are placing your scout not correctly, or, which is more likely, your influence tier is not comfortable for TGs farming. You have to adapt to that.
    THCrosscapibara
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 432
    My crate same as the jail bird but probably give lowest tg with lvl 4 and my weaklings/waiting for lvl, star.../ are in
    Get killed a lot but I sometimes kill ppl not blocking also if down on influence
    I just stay around the 5k
    posthuman
    capibara
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 174
    > @gespuer said:
    > After I reached my goal for the challenge I mainly play for tg since tg tuesday was on. My experience is that more than 80% the tg is offered easily.
    > I for myself offer it also.

I raid a ton. Found about the same percentage, 80% offer it up easily. Of those who raid me, about 50% go for the kill even though I offer the tgs right at the gate. Since I attempt to take out everyone who blocks their trade goods, I get way more influence than I lose (leading me to dump influence from time to time).
    GrimGael
    Here again... My first outpost after this post..
    Again makes no sense to have hospial time for tg... 2 gas wasted again..

• vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    Ok because I never know how to set my guys up for outpost (do I put them on defensive or offensive or neutral?) and I also never know when the guys are letting me take TG without killing them, is there a way to know this without me thinking they're just chill then I get killed? What is the strategy for just taking the TG only? Just sit back after and hit 'end turn' until no more turns left?
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @vabuda1 after conquering the flag the flee button changes to end button.
    There you can end the raid as draw without any loses.
    vabuda1Squall_NML
    David_H79 said:

@vabuda1 after conquering the flag the flee button changes to end button.
    There you can end the raid as draw without any loses.

Ah HAAAA!!! Thank you because I'm sure I'm one of those a**holes that didn't realize, and killed people's defenders not knowing...and how should I set my outpost defenders up..should I put them on defensive, offensive, or neutral?
    capibaraJaden
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @vabuda1 you can also press the end button after grabbing the TG, if you don't want to fight.
    For defenders setup I choose offensive, but not really sure about the difference.
    Only one good tip never set your melee defender to static, because the enemy ranged shoot them down without any danger. :)
    vabuda1capibaraJaden
    David_H79 said:

@vabuda1 you can also press the end button after grabbing the TG, if you don't want to fight.
    For defenders setup I choose offensive, but not really sure about the difference.
    Only one good tip never set your melee defender to static, because the enemy ranged shoot them down without any danger. :)

Thank you !
    David_H79capibara
    @vabuda1 ..you can setup your defenders how you prefere...if you wants to give free trade goods just put them into a accessible situation...

Not like this!! 6 outposts in a row blocked! ...this time i went for tg ..but of course hospital time tor Carol... :/

vshield50 said:

@Capibara , I punish those people and just switch my team out until they heal. A pain I know but I cannot and have never drawn a match since playing because of wasted xp and gas.

Yes..but when i need 8000 tg 3 times x day like now....i have no time also to play for influence...
    vshield50romeoafroponix
    capibara said:

@vabuda1 ..you can setup your defenders how you prefere...if you wants to give free trade goods just put them into a accessible situation...

Not like this!! 6 outposts in a row blocked! ...this time i went for tg ..but of course hospital time tor Carol... :/

Ok so I should like keep them off to the side or something? And maybe set them to neutral? This way they only attack if attacked? I assume that's what it means lol
    capibara
    This is how my outpost is set up now...if I move them out of the way am I gonna get killed more? Aka lose influence?
    capibaraafroponixRedEye52
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited June 2017
    @vabuda1 This one is accesible with scout, or at least I believe it is. And btw not my favourite quarry start position.
    Edit: So I guess you wont be attacked all the time. But ppl are different. Yours defenders are not in way to TGs.
    capibara