Share your guild stories friends!

AssCatcherAssCatcher Member Posts: 42
Share with us the love, the drama and the horror!

So, it's quite hard to find the guild to suit your needs! And even if you may have found the perfect guild, one can outgrow this once perfect battle group for many different reasons quite fast.

Share with us your story, are you happy in your guild? Will you stay happy in this guild? Is your guild a joke or everything you ever dreamed off?
KahlDrogoGrimGaelTHCross

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I've had the pleasure of two great guild families. Ones that aren't "feeder" guilds and "elite" guilds at heart but actually really cool people together despite different play styles. I have been really lucky, and think in one 20 person guild, it would be very difficult to find the same level of satisfaction.
    AssCatcherJadenTHCross
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    There hasn't been any drama in my guild since I joined... maybe I should start something... "your mama is so fat" jokes are always a good way to incite a riot right? :)

GrimGaelAssCatcherzivaoliviaTHCross淡水地鼠gespuer
  • AssCatcherAssCatcher Member Posts: 42
    Really cool stories guys sounds very positive.

And what about the horror, who's got the dirty gossip stories to break away from our ever boring life's :p
    THCross
  • RuhrpottRuhrpott Member Posts: 97
    There is a thing I forgot. We accepted member without asks, and now ...! Our group is preatty international, England, germany, Australia, USA, Canada, South Amerika (I forgot from where, lol ), and so on.
    AssCatcherGrimGaelTHCrossgespuer
  • AssCatcherAssCatcher Member Posts: 42
    > @Ruhrpott said:
    > There is a thing I forgot. We accepted member without asks, and now ...! Our group is preatty international, England, germany, Australia, USA, Canada, South Amerika (I forgot from where, lol ), and so on.

That is so cool!
    GrimGaelgespuer
  • RuhrpottRuhrpott Member Posts: 97
    We need more stories here. This thread is nice!
    AssCatchergespuer
  • JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 155
    Was in a casual guild where a new member was dating our leader. He started talking smack and demoting people just because. I demoted and kicked him out,because why not. Ended up leaving along with a few others. Eventually joined a guild that became a pretty large family. That leader sucked the fun out of the game and some of us left and became the Def1ant 10. A few have left but we are now a non competitive guild of 20. I've made some good friends and for me the game is still fun.
    GrimGaelTHCross
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    @Guapo nice story bro! Lol
    AssCatcher
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    @NCDawgFan your guild sounds boring bro.......
    THCrossAssCatcherjavajnkie
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @xbamfx I guess it could be seen as a little boring but whatever we are doing seems to work pretty well. Boring can be fun! :smile:
    javajnkiekjmia421
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 459
    My first leader was an egotistical introverted prick, second and last are good people :p
    posthuman
    JadenAssCatcherGrimGael
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Hey what can I say about DeadFamily guild? They are the only reason I came back from my 4 months beauty sleep! ;)
    CarlyWahooDawgant
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 236
    Helio said:

There hasn't been any drama in my guild since I joined... maybe I should start something... "your mama is so fat" jokes are always a good way to incite a riot right? :)

Depends how fat they are
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 236
    edited June 2017
    My first guild was nice they let anyone join and even if you did not score they would not kick anyone, The top 3 scored over 500 per week and you were lucky to get 100 out of the rest, the bottom 8 would not score, I was made an elder after 2 weeks and the leader said I could run it how I saw fit, so all I said was no Moochers score or tell us why you can't and it's all good. It got tiresome carrying half the guild.
    2 weeks ago I got talking to a few members on here and was invited into a few guilds, I chose one and did really well in my first weeks. They are a lovely bunch and all made me feel really welcome. So thanks guys
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
    GrimGaelJaden