Scout keep?

Comments

• KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    My other 2, get rid of Dennis?
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Retaliate, for me, is a must
    Herberge
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    As @R2runfast said, Retaliate is a must on melee survivors. I also prefer to have Luck and Dodge. So, I would hold onto Marilyn for now, because she is legendary and probably scrap Dennis, as you have Julie leveled up.

I would not invest tokens in either Marilyn or Julie, just hold on to them until you come across a better Scout to dump the tokens into.

But Marilyn, even as a legendary with less than desirable traits, she can help you out, so if I were in your shoes, I'd level her up.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    Thanks @R2runfast and @Dodkong. So I need luck, strong, dodge, retaliate n what else?
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    For that style of Scout I'd say that Iron Skin would be a great 5th trait.
  • MechroboticonMechroboticon Member Posts: 1
    I haven't been getting retaliate on my scout pulls lately. :(
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @KhalDrogo

Could be great scout with an interrupt weapon, since already has power strike, vigilant and iron skin, along with luck and dodge. All those traits work well together.

I like retaliate on my scouts like most players, but not a necessity if you put her in an overwatch/interrupt role.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    I like Julie, worth the gamble on the fifth trait.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    mudpie