Why TG Tue?

Why not replace TG Tuesday with Soup Tuesday? It would stop all the veterans from being maxed out with a useless amount of soups.
thebull

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,220
    No soup for you sundays!
    RWSgespuer
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 301
    In case you're not familiar with Seinfeld...
    Pic
    @fire_water if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball!!!!! Lol
    GindySquall_NMLant
    @RWS ahahahah the dreaded soup nazi
    RWSgespuer
    @NCDawgFan spend for some tokens!!!!!!!! Yes
    NCDawgFan
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I like that idea a lot @xbamfx
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    16 gas for 800k tomatoes(or what was the price) in every TG shop restock would work for me. I´ll buy one every day or every other day just to keep myself below maxed. No big advantage for engamers, few more bits of gas to push during challenges. Only problem for those who buy full gas every day, but I guess not that many around here.
    GovernatorDodkong
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    i wonder why NG does not always replies questions from the maxed out veterans about supply exchange with the glory answer:"That will destroy game balance".
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 335
    gespuer said:

i wonder why NG does not always replies questions from the maxed out veterans about supply exchange with the glory answer:"That will destroy game balance".

Because the reality is you veterans probably account for something like 0.01% of the active player base, if that.
    gespuer
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    ADPaq said:

gespuer said:

Because the reality is you veterans probably account for something like 0.01% of the active player base, if that.
    Are you a mole of NG hided here to know that???

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Pic said:

Why not replace TG Tuesday with Soup Tuesday? It would stop all the veterans from being maxed out with a useless amount of soups.

TG Tuesday is something all players can use.

"Soup Tuesday" i.e. supply trades appeal only to maxed players, however many there are. Also, minus 10 points for lack of alliteration.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,020
    @Mabiki minus 10 points from slitheren
    @Pic

What's slitheren?
    @Mabiki *slytherin
    Captainslayer
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    @gespuer I think it's because if they don't respond then others will put up threads about it and that will annoy @Mabiki lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    gespuer
    @Pic
    Is that from something? I don't remember it from TWD

@Captainslayer
    Roflmao
    Nope just making it up as I'm going along =D
    Mabiki