2.6 - First details of update

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    @Teeceezy does the agreement mean you´re looking not so forward to the update?
    CRUSH
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    @Mabiki , you go girl.
    TheLostOnesCaptainslayerromeoSCBMA
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,916
    We already know if there will be workshop upgrade??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Teeceezy is keeping us glued to the edges of our seats
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited June 2017
    Just over 2 hours now. :) (for Update Notes, that is, not the update itself)
    DLichMadi
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    edited June 2017
    Wait is the update coming today..??
    gespuerjester_radicsLightfeet
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Whisperer said:

Wait is the update coming today..??

Not the update is around the corner but details about it.
    Whisperer
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,473
    Guys brace yourselves. Some of you will love it some of you will hate it ;)
    romeozivaoliviaRedEye52
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    Upgradable weapons possibly? All of us who scrapped our 23 weapons/gear will hate it, those who kept it will love it?
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    At least tell the exact date and time for the maintenance before update in the game itself. Many players don't join this forum or they did join but didn't active.

Last update i didn't check the forum and go straight to play only to find the word maintenance after connected to the game.

After i checked the forum and found the maintenance's over, i tried couple times to login again and there's still maintenance word. It was frustating because it was my free time to play and i thought my tab's broken and almost smash it into the floor (if i didn't login to the forum and i got info that maintenance continued to episode 2)

So lucky me, i'm a member in this forum and pretty active. But how about the others out there? @Teeceezy

PS: The pics only for the one that responsible for the messed up! >:)
    autumn_ash
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325

Upgradable weapons possibly? All of us who scrapped our 23 weapons/gear will hate it, those who kept it will love it?

Man, I would love some upgradable weapons. Like, really.
    Maybe Fallout 3-repair-style: take three, four, five of a kind and upgrade the one with it... so NG wouldn't need to bother that we'll take their free unique green pitchforks and dixie bbq's and upgrade them into something they are selling for money :p
    Please consider it, guys
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    Squall_NMLInvader
    @FortTorino I do know how community reacts to certain things and I predict its going to be interesting in the next few hours (maybe days).
    Squall_NML
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,062
    @Putchuco why you trick me so bad with this headline bruh? Do you work for CNN? Or Fox News? Lol
    PutchucoSquall_NML
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    xbamfx said:

@Putchuco why you trick me so bad with this headline bruh? Do you work for CNN? Or Fox News? Lol

We live in a world of soundbites, attention grabbing and fake news... everything counts :wink:
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Squall_NMLxbamfx
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526

Guys brace yourselves. Some of you will love it some of you will hate it ;)

What this tells me is there will be some change to something that we have become accustomed to. Some type of gameplay that players have used a certain strategy to achieve a certain goal that some are going to "hate" the change.

I'm only basing my analysis off of previous updates which tend to help move along lower to mid range players so I'm going to assume those that will love it will be mostly mid to lower level players and those that are going to hate it are end game level players. I'm hopeful though and optimistic.

A council level upgrade wouldn't affect lower/mid level players and could go either way if there was one. Some may be happy they finally have something to spend supplies on to upgrade while others may be mad they just finally got upgraded lvl 24 gear and now have to "start again".

I appreciate the honesty. When i helped beta test challenge 2.0 I had a similar feeling that some were going to love it and some were going to hate it. Some were going to hate that you have to get at least 1 star on each 6 maps to advance and some were going to hate that we swapped the low level grind for a higher level one. But those same people would also love the fact that were getting ultimately more rewards and more types of rewards.

Stating that some are going to hate it and some are going to love it as @painclasher stated makes me think those that hate it won't find anything good about 2.6 and those that love it won't find anything bad with 2.6.

Or maybe i'm over analyzing your simple phrase wording.

But the "brace yourselves" doesn't sound too appealing lol.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    edited June 2017
    New survivor traits? Really? Do we get the chance to swap out some traits and/or to buy more survivor slots for gold? Of course getting one more trait would be more interesting than having to (potentially) look for new survivors...

Also new gear traits... Yeah, fine. If they are any good, we will have an even harder time to find a great combination but I can live with that. Timing is a bit awkward, maybe, after so many people have just upgraded their level 21 gear...

And if anyone wonders where I got that from: @painclasher's video
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    CaptainslayerDLich
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @Jaden you kinda just burst my bubble I was thinking the new traits don't sound very good so that won't effect me, that until you pointed out it going to make it even harder to find gear with great combination of traits :-1:
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    xbamfx
    Why is platinum call so expensive? And why only available for 2 weeks? Wtf man!
    I like the hero tokens trade shop you can rebuy tokens again and again if you so desire but could have kept it at trade goods why shift to gold? Oh yeah that's right...........$
    gcheong85Invadergold2154David_H79
    I like the hero tokens trade shop you can rebuy tokens again and again if you so desire but could have kept it at trade goods why shift to gold? Oh yeah that's right...........$
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Oh... hell. So, new traits. So basically threw half of your survivors in a trash because, for example, Revenge - dope ace trait that, being used by all of your attackers in an outpost raid, will lead you to an OP victory. Or an OP outpost defence. Can be upgraded to a 90%. Must have.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    gcheong85Squall_NML
    xbamfx said:

Why is platinum call so expensive? And why only available for 2 weeks? Wtf man!

It starts two weeks after the update is implemented. Not just for two weeks.
    Lightfeet
    @Invader that's not what the update post stated but I hope you're right.
    Guapo
    xbamfx said:

@Invader that's not what the update post stated but I hope you're right.

Just read the comments...it was already cleared out by @Terminates ;)
    @Invader It starts immediately after the update drops and it will run for 2 weeks
    Invader
    Also @Invader she did come back and state she didn't read it properly and stated why did they announce that? It sounds more like an event then an update feature.
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    @Teeceezy seeing that it is so confusing and even creators are confused could you please tell us if the platinum call runs for 2 weeks, or starts after 2 weeks?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Invader
This discussion has been closed.