The Season 7B Badge Check-In Thread!

Comments

• refman64refman64 Member Posts: 11
    Seriously, you complete missions and then you have to request badges? Come on NG, can't you just reward players automatically.?
    Lightfeet
  • walker_say_whatwalker_say_what Member Posts: 150
    Am I too late? Lol
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Can I still qualify for the precursor badges to get this one? Same for other older badges? @Teeceezy I've just never got into the badge game but now that I'm participating more and am a hardcore player I'd like to get as many as possible
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • vixen243vixen243 Member Posts: 100
    Do we need to post screenshots of us completing the 2nd go round? If so,where? I love collecting these,don't wanna miss Shiva! Thx!
  • Mollie64Mollie64 Member Posts: 152
    @vixen243 No posting screenshots. Just say you have all previous badges, someone checks your profile.
    Guild member of REMNANTS -Open-
    We are a relaxed Guild. Just be active.
    A little communication goes a long way!!
    vixen243
    @Mollie64 thx so much!
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Check me for badges please
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I want in! Hope I have what you need! GIMME SHIVA!!!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Check me for all previous badges and all previous previous badges and all tertiary previous badges and gimme em all. I'm gonna be decked out like an Eagle Scout after pretty much beating this game where it stands now
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    I realize there isn't anything else going on at NG HQ right now, but just realizing these badges are available.
    I've played and finished every level of every side mission. If possible, could someone please check my player account and add the badges?
    Thanks!
    DreadFort
    Thank you so very much for the badge! ❤️
  • ColAngusColAngus Member Posts: 74
    I do'd it too. :)
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    I've got 'em. Thanks!
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 239
    Yes
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • DreadFortDreadFort Member Posts: 29
    Where do we put screenshots for the new S3 episode completions?
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 527
    How many episode badges should we have if we got them all?
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 527
    If we missed one from 7A or 7B, is it too late to get them?
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    > @refman64 said:
    > Seriously, you complete missions and then you have to request badges? Come on NG, can't you just reward players automatically.?

Your game-account is not linked to your forum-account. Think twice and you'll find the mistake in your post. ;)
    refman64
  • stainsystainsy Member Posts: 1
    Shiva
  • refman64refman64 Member Posts: 11
    Lightfeet said:

> @refman64 said:

> Seriously, you complete missions and then you have to request badges? Come on NG, can't you just reward players automatically.?

Your game-account is not linked to your forum-account. Think twice and you'll find the mistake in your post. ;)

Lightfeet said:

> @refman64 said:

Lightfeet said:

> @refman64 said:

There is no mistake in the post. As stated, why do players need to request a badge when they have completed challenges? Just reward them on the spot, like receiving other awards when the mission is completed. Is that really such a tough ask?
    LightfeetafroponixTheLostOnes
    Please let me get a late badge for these! @Teeceezy I had them all done days after they were put out but i wasn't in to collecting badges yet, please badge me for these!!! Please please, I just posted them like one day late...

e

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I haven't gotten all my badges yet...please let me know what you need to see for all the badges. I swear I completed all season missions on time since I do nothing else on non challenge days but I may not have posted them all. If I post now, can I get them all?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Can I have some badges?
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Teeceezy please make me a badge. A blue one would do nicely.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    David_H79
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I have a bunch of badges. Do I qualify?
  • thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    Shiva badge please
    Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
    Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
  • kjmia421kjmia421 Member Posts: 57
    afroponix said:

Please let me get a late badge for these! @Teeceezy I had them all done days after they were put out but i wasn't in to collecting badges yet, please badge me for these!!! Please please, I just posted them like one day late...

Me too! I attached proof of all of them as well! If possible, please badge me for these :smile: Also, how do I get a badge for all the characters I've unlocked?! Thank youuuu @Shteevie @Teeceezy

Player Level: 53 ~ Guild: ourgroup - Rank: Leader
  • IlihcIlihc Member Posts: 17
    Let's see
  • dewthedewdewthedew Member Posts: 97
    Me too please ive completed all of the challenges..thanks