No Man's Land Update 2.6 Details and Information by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942

Here comes the update notes!
I am preparing popcorn for this ;p

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
javajnkieMystiqueSquall_NMLwalker_say_whatKristinMGForceggbatszbotCarlyJenngtomducat21T_12xyz

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 524
    p.s. pass the popcorn?
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    TerminatesKristinMGForceChevu
  • KristinMKristinM Member Posts: 11
    Great video, as always. Thank you, Termi!
    TerminatesGForce
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 524
    Which new trait do you think will become the "must have" trait?
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    TerminatesKristinM
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    I really like Ruthless. Not sure how Revenge will be.

Just to make it more clear, Revenge will kinda be like Retaliate but I think the walker has to attack from "hiding mode". Sometimes we don't see those walkers around the corner. I love incendiary bullets too!!! That will really be helpful for fatties like in BBQ and Double trouble! Just burn them ;p

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    KristinMjavajnkie
  • walker_say_whatwalker_say_what Member Posts: 150
    I'm ready for flaming bullets!!!
    TerminatesKristinM
  • KristinMKristinM Member Posts: 11
    Will the new traits only be available on new survivors gotten from calls after the update?
    Or will it be an option when we unlock 4th or 5th traits on someone we already have?

Thanks in advance
    Terminatesggbats
  • GForceGForce Member Posts: 238
    Great work @Terminates
    G-Force
    Eh Family
    TerminatesKristinMggbats
    @Teeceezy That's a great question Kristin asked. Can you answer this one or should she ask it in the discussion thread?

If we have rare or epic survivors today and the new update comes later, do our previous rare and epic survivors get the chance to acquire the new trait when they start promoting them? Or do we need to get totally fresh new survivors from the radio calls?

If it worked like before, our old survivors were still able to get the new traits so I am hoping its the same thing.

Squall_NMLKristinM
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Why no 'HeadShot' Trait for Range Weapon and 'Decapitate' Trait for Melee? @Terminates B)
    Terminateswalker_say_what
  • Hanny1873Hanny1873 Member Posts: 16
    Some great new content im looking forward to this! I do feel a wee bias towards paying players as they can now purchase mass of gold for tokens, but i play for free and its not as if them advancing whilst draining the bank affects me so hey open minded!!
    Terminates
    @Hanny1873 You definitely need an open mind for this game ;p

Jaden
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,271
    So I need to get all new survivors and weapons now with these desirable traits?
    Terminates
    @psychwolf I think that's one of the complaints I understand ;p

psychwolf
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,271
    edited June 2017
    @Terminates Thanks for the vid, I didn't bother reading the long drawn out thread about the new update. It's a bit discouraging since I was just getting all my gear and survivors to where I wanted them to be. Now it feels like I have to take a huge step back to go forward.
    Terminates