2.6 - First details of update

13»

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    Runs for 2 weeks already clarified
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

@Invader It starts immediately after the update drops and it will run for 2 weeks

*lol*

Have fun with it...your radio stock is always in good condition.
    gold2154Captainslayer
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    xbamfx said:

Also @Invader she did come back and state she didn't read it properly and stated why did they announce that? It sounds more like an event then an update feature.

Sorry...didn´t read that. So it looks you´re right...which makes this option even worse.
    Captainslayerxbamfx
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    Interesting choice of words
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    And thank you for doing the end gamers a favor by not raising challenge start level for 22s, making them different than every other level. Also making the gear not obsolete, and allowing us to benefit from a higher level survivors even before we have level 22 gear. The benefit to those who got screwed over in the last update is huge, even though nobody wants to see anything good in a game they spend money and time on because they (forgive me) "like" it.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    vshield50
    @painclasher I don't ask for your clarification, I saw what you said. Unfortunately there is plenty of confusion and it would be nice to get a definitive answer from a higher up.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    So players whom chose the route of not upgrading survivors to 21 and instead drop all xp into lvl 21 base gear to be upgradable and ready for them at lvl 24 are now going to find that gear is obsolete. I mean technically it's still usable but I can't imagine how I'd feel dumping all time and resources for a month or so getting gear ready (while not using it) only to find out that it's becoming obsolete before it's even been worn.

I do understand players whom went that route chose purposefully not to upgrade their survivors (meaning the could have worn it but chose not to) but it's still gotta hurt knowing how much wasted resources were dumped into something that wasn't used and soon obsolete.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Conan1976GuapoJadenRedEye52
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Sorry haven't been following this thread for the last hour.

@Guapo It will run for two weeks.
    Guapo
    @DLich I totally agree, it isn't great for that. I do really like that it won't be obsolete though, because it absolutely could be made that way if they followed the pattern for all the other levels.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    I think the "platinum call" is kind of a testing balloon. If the data proves NG's hope (a lot purchases) than we'll see it permanently.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    If the platinum runs only for two weeks than way to discourage hoarding NG just like u been saying over and over
    Pig
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 985
    @Teeceezy Shouldn't this thread be closed and all should be commenting in the announcement thread you made, now that the notes are up..?
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 221
    This update won't affect mid to lower level players as most of them only have one or 2 fighters apart from heroes in each class. I am going to scrap my non ideal fighters fro tokens when it updates
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Nah, this thread should die a natural death, with dignity and loved ones attending, @General_Quatre
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,380
This discussion has been closed.