Update Notes 2.6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited June 2017
    RWS said:

@Teeceezy ...please define what a team of 22's is. Does that mean 3 or more 22's.

After upgrading their Training Grounds, level 22 Survivors will be available.
    - With a full team of level 22 Survivors or Heroes, the weekly Challenge starts at difficulty 15
    RWSsrmcn1031Lightfeet
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,250
    Teeceezy said:

@paintbeast It was unfortunately delayed until later this year. There were some problems the devs encountered

Rule #10: Do not try to speak on behalf of Next Games or any of the staff of Next Games. Also, what you're discussing is covered by NDA.
    @painclasher is a great and important member of the community and does not deserve this kind of public treatment. You should have taken this to PM.

Besides answering support tickets with sarcastic emoticons now we get this. Way to go NG. Building the love.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    JayZLightfeetGrimGaelCaptainslayergcheong85ant
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 291
    Invader said:

RWS said:

@Teeceezy ...please define what a team of 22's is. Does that mean 3 or more 22's.

After upgrading their Training Grounds, level 22 Survivors will be available.
    - With a full team of level 22 Survivors or Heroes, the weekly Challenge starts at difficulty 15
    What is considered a full team then...3 survivors taken on a mission...all 39 of my survivors upgraded?
    gespuersrmcn1031
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,019
    Ok @Guapo i just wanted to make sure I understood it correctly. Guess it's not as bad sheesh.
    GuapoJadenbigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,055
    Teeceezy said:

> @Teeceezy said:

> Incendiary Bullets.

> I'm guessing this won't work when hitting a body-shot?

>

> It does. :)

That makes it even worse. Why would we want a trait that makes the enemy more dangerous? Add to that the damage over time of fire taking out walkers and not giving xp for the kill and I think it's safe to say that NG just unseated Defective Stance as the most useless trait.

Yeah or you could try it before jumping to conclusions. I'd say at high-level challenges setting a tough enemy on fire and kiting them seems like a pretty solid strat.
    If interrupt would still work 100% of the time instead of 100% if it is not a bodyshot, then definitely. But as it is, that's quite risky and will not work too well on maps like The Archives (as in not at all).

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    GrimGaelpaintbeastant
    RWS said:

What is considered a full team then...3 survivors taken on a mission...all 39 of my survivors upgraded?

Sorry...missed some sleep last night. You´re right...pretty unclear :neutral:
    RWS
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,462
    I might have been nerfed but this update is awesome from a cc's point of view. More video ideas like burning radios on the platinum call, Getting council 21, playing the new missions and getting the new heroes etc....
    PoppyInvaderJayZTroublemakerbigbeanoLightfeetGForceDodkongGrimGaelKyrusSlickRickCaptainslayergcheong85antSlowMoJackBauer
  • morbis02morbis02 Member Posts: 47
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie why are we being penalized for having Full teams of level 22's. Many of the top performers in challenges are sporting teams of lvl 20's with only 2 level 21 toons. This allows them to reach higher levels while starting lower to gain more stars.

Starting RSL should be based on CAMP level or start everyone at RSL 14 no matter what their survivor count or level is. I'd feel better starting my alt with level 11 survivors at RSL 14 aswell. He might only get through one challenge but at least its fair.
    Troublemaker
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    capibara said:

We need a sixth trait for our survivors. After 2 years upgrading the same survivors it's insane to start from the beginning. I will probably never enjoy new traits... :/

Or each pink level slot gets another trait. One pink star, six traits instead of five. We could grow a little extra something for that insanely hefty token cost.
    R2runfastcapibararomeoBigRich
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    edited June 2017
    @Teeceezy Haven't gone through entire thread yet, but a couple questions pop into my head:

1) Will the Epic/Legendary % be higher with the Platinum call than the Gold call, or is the only difference the 32+ guaranteed hero tokens?

2) There was no mention of the extra Supply Storage, whereas in our "Buildings Shop" it says we can build more at next level. Is this the case or no?

3) Can you give us SOME idea of building upgrade costs? Last time it ridiculously jumped from 6.5M to 12M. Please tell me it's not going to go to some crazy number like 20M???
    Captainslayergcheong85p_herianant
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,462
    edited June 2017

Maybe @Invader

Mind the gap.

jesterGrimGaelTHCross
This discussion has been closed.