Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Any guilds not represented in the Guild Council can contact @masmith93 for membership.
    Artisans
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    edited June 2017
    I thought this died months ago. Apparently it did in February. Lol
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • LeahLeah Member Posts: 46
    We never died. Just hibernated.
    CaptainslayerjesterArtisans
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @Guapo Honestly Guapo, what's the name of the show?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Invader
    I wasn't being completely facetious, I haven't heard a whisper from it, I look at this thread see the last post was 4 months ago. I think we have someone on it, but pretty sure they aren't even playing the game anymore.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @guapo What guild?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Guild is Dead Stalkers. Guess I couldn't decide on a show name. I'll keep thinking.
    Interesting. I thought the outrage in this forum pushed for those. Can't see what happens behind closed doors.
    At least I'm in the right place :)
    GindyJaden
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    All that helps is welcome.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    jester
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited June 2017
    @Guapo thanks for the mention

When were were a level 20 cap, all walkers hp above level 30 was fixed around the low 6.5k hp so it was possible to keep pushing during those times.

However now that walkers have been buffed like my example from the update thread from a lvl 37 walker with 23k hp, then how is it possible to take them down without increasing our survivor levels and equipments ?

Many other games have seen survivors/character levels from even up to 50-100. We are only going to be at 22....

We have moved at a very slow pace last year being stuck at levels 19/20s

New/mid players like to see higher levels faster so it seems like NG is shifting towards the right direction after giving everyone so many events and buffs to level up much faster than it was the 1st year this game was out.

Now that NG solved the high level walkers by buffing them up, It should make it more reasonable to keep raising the council or even multiple council upgrades in the next few updates.

Many would disagree but in the end I'm sure we will see more council upgrades in the future so good luck out there :D
    gcheong85CaptainslayerGrimGaelGuapoLoewe1968DLichDBones
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol, I always felt it was ok to necro a thread in a forum about a game dealing with the undead. Good show.
    David_H79
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @Kali it's all a made up situation. Why point to one made up item and say anything must follow from that? Change a digit and there it goes out the window. It's fake physics in a game of 1's and 0's. If a pistol did 15K at level 25 that would solve that equation instantly. We know it won't, but that logic just bothered me for some reason. And that pistol makes about as much sense as that walker.
    @KaLi I get blamed for everything else. Some things I cannot absorb.
    GrimGael
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Teeceezy @zbot

Can you please lock/close this thread?

Thank you :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    GrimGael
This discussion has been closed.