We all need to stop asking for things for this game

Ppl asked for a permanent solution to max supplies ng's we get it a new council upgrade every 3 months
Ppl ask for a fix to token system and better ways to get show character tokens, ng's answer spend gold(money) to get them and limited time platinum call so close after the better 10 call with a lower radio drop ( buy radio bundles) which let's face the guaranteed characters will be mostly the less desirable character (I also have to take some of the blame for this because i actually suggested a platinum call for either 20 or 25 radios that guaranteed show chatacters a few months ago).
We ask for new content
Ng give us new traits that sound like they're going to be useful and desirable (buy our radio bundles and start upgrading new survivors again)

In conclusion what ever you ask for you may get it eventually but it won't be how you want it
Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
gcheong85GuapoRedEye52David_H79buchizombiebreathxbamfxgespuerCRUSHT_12InspTurbines

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Yeah lots of people have come to this conclusion lately or like @JayZ says you have to ask for very specific things otherwise the train goes off the rails.

I've been saying it too since they nerfed interrupt and dodge which was what August or September of last year. We kept asking for a solution to the never ending repeatable missions and grinding and offered many many solutions and instead they nerfed the toons and then when you upgrade them they get nerfed again. Most people will tell you the grind hasn't gotten any better. You will often see me write : Remember what Daryl taught you, careful what you wish for.

There's someone who likes to post a pic from the insurance commercial where the guys finds a genie and asks for a million bucks and he gets a million deer. The picture is worth a thousand words.
    RedEye52David_H79T_12InspTurbines
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988

@JayZ to be fair though there were alot of good suggestions to fix the token economy and for permanent solutions to max supplies they were just ignored.

@JayZ, I agree with @Captainslayer here. Sure there will still be plenty of posts complaining about a topic, but I believe there would be plenty of posts on the same topic suggesting what they could do.
    GindyInspTurbines
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    So you're saying these requests are going to a literal genie?

GindyInspTurbines
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    One word: monkeys paw
    Squall_NMLRedEye52
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol, another blame the victim thread. Really, place the blame where it belongs, folks. I'll leave you to work that out...
    xbamfxInspTurbinesAvengers
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    Three words: yes
    David_H79JackBauerGindy