Update Notes 2.6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• FacooFacoo Member Posts: 108
    Teeceezy said:
    * Armor for all classes - Ruthless: Your charge attacks do [10/20/30]% more damage.

Is this sure Armor or weapon? :/

xbamfx
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    edited June 2017
    Any chance of knowing what the upgrade costs will be @Teeceezy

I keep seeing tomatoes disappear into the great tomato soup bowl in the sky while playing challenges for quite a while.

Will there be a magic bowl that we can get our earned tomatoes, lost tomatoes, where did the tomatoes go while my bowl wasn't big enough to hold all my tomatoes thingy?

I reckon Stu has everyone's extra tomatoes, his real name is Heinz and he will turn up with fifty seven varieties soon.
    gespuerGrimGaelArtisansTHCross
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 471
    I won't give up my great rolls or 2 pinks for any new one, I won't even give up my great gear I worked hard for just to go to the next level sry
    biter370
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited June 2017
    You do know stats can always change before the update is released. If tzy was to give them out and they change when the update drops he will have to take cover and protect himself from all those Incendiary bullets you guys are going to use on him... :D for lying to you. @Fragzie
    GrimGaelsrmcn1031
    They could easily drop the 22 on the gear and just add the 25 so that's all we have to work for but all the freaking time we put in to get the 24 now, I'm sticking with it, but there view is we would keep buying and buying every jump they make, not for me this time
    biter370
    To funny biter 370
    biter370
  • SpeedsSpeeds Member Posts: 64
    @Teeceezy
    I've seen the same question pop up again and again, with different answers from the community and no reaction from you. So, PLEASE settle this for us:

The Platinum calls will be available:
    a. ONLY FOR two weeks after update - meaning they will be available from update day, for two weeks, and after that we will not see them never-ever again - as stated in the update notes you released, or
    b. ONLY AFTER two weeks after update - meaning that they will be available in two weeks after the update, and they will be available for ever and a day, as Terminates and other stated.

Really looking forward to your interpretation.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Teeceezy said:

vshield50 said:

Question with all due respect @Teeceezy . Will our current survivors be able to obtain the new traits?

@painclasher could you pm the answer if @Teeceezy will not respond?

Thanks.

No, they won't. Survivors accepted from Radio Calls post-2.6. will be able to get the new traits.
    We will need new survivors from radio tent - with starting level 12 - and leveling up ten times to use them??? Not talking about promoting them.
    Nice idea.
    NG may think about it again.

pradiInvaderbiter370p_herian
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited June 2017
    It's been said before: nobody is forced to look for new survivor with the shiny new traits. We all are able to reach our personal goals (or even improve them) with our existing teams (I hope though). It's not that our present teams are totally useless.
    I for myself will search occasionally for new survivor (using the 15 call) and hope for a proper combination of old and new traits.

My plan is to use my team of lvl21 survivor (mainly hunter, shooter, assault) and upgrade some golden equipments with lvlv20 and lvl21 to benefit of it now and later with new lvl22 survivors. By sraping lvl20 and lower equipment (even with the lost of xp) when time has come to upgrade new survivor and equipment, I will take advantage of this "extra" xp-stock.
    I will keep my A and B team and scrape (bit by bit) my C and D team to open more slots for new survivor. At the moment I only use 28 of 38 slots. So there is plenty space for new survivor.

As I said before I'm looking forward to the bigger gas tank (29) and the shorter healing times (another 15 min) after upgrading the mission car and the hospital. Supplies will be needed for sure. Good old Glenn will love it to be taken to scavenge missions again.

All in all new euqipment and survivor coming with update 2.6 are kind of new content (even if we all -at least the veterans- were hoping for more storries, replayable chapters, etc.).

And now: haters gonna hate, hate, hate, ...

EDIT: typo
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Mabiki
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Facoo said:

Teeceezy said:
    * Armor for all classes - Ruthless: Your charge attacks do [10/20/30]% more damage.

Is this sure Armor or weapon? :/

Armor. :)
    ray5545
    Speeds said:

@Teeceezy
    I've seen the same question pop up again and again, with different answers from the community and no reaction from you. So, PLEASE settle this for us:

The Platinum calls will be available:
    a. ONLY FOR two weeks after update - meaning they will be available from update day, for two weeks, and after that we will not see them never-ever again - as stated in the update notes you released, or
    b. ONLY AFTER two weeks after update - meaning that they will be available in two weeks after the update, and they will be available for ever and a day, as Terminates and other stated.

Really looking forward to your interpretation.

FOR two weeks after the update. :)
    What if the layout of new content is especially made for the new traits?
    gespuerromeo
    CRUSH said:

Having played the new content, I'd say that no, there's isn't anything there that would require the new traits.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    CRUSH said:

Then I'm screwed with my plans!
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

CaptainslayerromeoWeekOneTHCross
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Teeceezy said:

And your (NG) decision was not to give us a phone weekend before?

Nice move :neutral:
    Captainslayer
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Then I wait for the leader who brings Revenge for the whole team as leader trait. :)
    It will be Alpha - 1000 tokens to unlock.
    bigbeanoTransmuteJunTHCross
  • acbacb Member Posts: 54
    Teeceezy said:

I don't like limited offers which don't give all players the same chances. Everyone hoarding phones can use this better than those spending their phones on a regular basis.
    InvaderArtisansTransmuteJun
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 507
    @KaLi may I know what mission is this? I don't recall playing it before.
    Invadergcheong85THCrossTimboski
This discussion has been closed.