Update Notes 2.6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 582
    edited June 2017
    acb said:

Teeceezy said:

FOR two weeks after the update. :)

I don't like limited offers which don't give all players the same chances. Everyone hoarding phones can use this better than those spending their phones on a regular basis.
    Don't blame the hoarder. Blame the one who made them hoarding. (btw: I got 35 phones)
    PigTimboski
    I can't remember the update gift 2.5. What was it?
    bigbeano
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @Teeceezy Can you please take the time and answer the question that has been asked numerous times but never gets an answer? We know level 22 starts at RSL 15 and the three rounds will start at RSL 21. But how many survivors need to be promoted to level 22 for that to happen? You stated a full crew, but what constitutes a full crew; 2 survivors, 3 survivors, our entire camp? Please take the time to clear this up, and thank you in advance.
    gespuerRWS
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 118
    edited June 2017
    @Teeceezy
    A lot of players, including myself, who purchased level 21 weapons recently are not happy that level 22 are coming out so soon as this does not follow the norm in the past.

There have been many post recently and previously requesting an upgrade opinion for purchased weapons.
    I know NG wants to make money on the weapon bundles but NG would sell more bundles if they came with the option to upgrade.
    You could probably even charge a fee, say a 3rd of the original cost to go up to the latest level and players would pay.

People are not happy so please take this suggestion to the decision makers.

Happy customers are return customers!

@Teeceezy
    Please move to Suggestion if more appropriate.
    pradiromeo
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited June 2017
    @srmcn1031

22-22-22 = RSL 15 = 3x rounds @ 21
    22-22-21 = RSL 15 = 3x rounds @ 20
    22-21-21 = RSL 15 = 3x rounds @ 20
    xbamfxTransmuteJunjester_radicsWeekOne
  • johnny9johnny9 Member Posts: 15
    Teeceezy said:

@srmcn1031

22-22-21 = RSL 15 = 3x rounds @ 21

What? You steal me 76 stars on RSL 21? After upgrading 2 survivors lvl 22 you steal me 2 rounds on RSL 21? :open_mouth: I lost 106 stars on survivors lvl 21 and now will lose others 76 stars on survivors lvl 22?! I upgrade : 2.000.000 XP for upgrading survivor lvl 20 to lvl 21, then possible 2.500.000 XP upgrading survivor 21 to 22. Then 4.500.000 weapon + 4.500.000 armor both lvl 24 and then possible 5.000.000 XP weapon + 5.000.000 armor both lvl 25 RESULT a total 23.000.000 XP spent for full upgrade survivor lvl 22 with him gears AS I LOSE 106 + 76 stars on easy RSLs? W...T...F...?! For whaaat spend soo much 23.000.000 XP when i can to stay relaxed on survivors lvl 20 with gears upgraded lvl 23. FOR WHAAAT SPEND SO MUUCH TIME and RESOURCES?! Daamn it!!! Stupid...
    gcheong85romeoMarleen83
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Teeceezy said:

@srmcn1031

22-22-21 = RSL 15 = 3x rounds @ 21

this is typo, isn't it? Why you implement new rules? two 22 and one 21 is not a full team, or am I wrong? It's assume to be 3x rounds for this team at RSL 20.

Please @Teeceezy confirm.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

edited June 2017
    I'll double-check for you @gespuer, but doesn't 21-21-20 also start at 20? The formula is (Average of your top 3 survivors)/3-1.
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    @Teeceezy Thanks for the clarification on the formula. That type of answer, whether we like it or not, is better than the typical cryptic spin.

Well, this just confirms my plan to not upgrade any survivors until I found enough free good equipment and max that out first.

To bad, it should have been an easy fix to average the entire array of player's survivors for triple round and starting level changes for this update and future ones instead of this 2 of 3 "full" crew stupidity. I think we all are in pretty much agreement what this is "full" of.
    paintbeastgcheong85
    Teeceezy said:

I'll double-check for you @gespuer, but doesn't 21-21-20 also start at 20? The formula is (Average of your top 3 survivors)/3-1.

@Teeceezy
    NO they did not! With my baby account (player lvlv 60) I have only two lvl21 survivor. The rest is still lvlv20. The tripple round in challenges starts at RSL19. That is absolutely confirmed the last 3 challenges!!!!
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

1Risggbats
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > I'll double-check for you @gespuer, but doesn't 21-21-20 also start at 20? The formula is (Average of your top 3 survivors)/3-1.

Hi @Teeceezy , erm no. The following extract is from @Shteevie and it is holding true for me as I have only two level 21 survivors.

> @Shteevie said:
    > The list given above was the intent, and we were a bit baffled after 2.5 by why the reports were wrong even after we made changes.
    >
    > The more accurate list of effects and starting levels looks like this:
    >
    > 3 survivors of level 13 - Starting difficulty 9
    > 3 survivors of level 14 - Starting difficulty 10
    > 3 survivors of level 15 - Starting difficulty 11
    > 3 survivors of level 16 - Starting difficulty 11
    > 3 survivors of level 17 - Starting difficulty 12
    > 3 survivors of level 18 - Starting difficulty 13
    > 3 survivors of level 19 - Starting difficulty 13
    > 3 survivors of level 20 - Starting difficulty 14
    > 3 survivors of level 21 - Starting difficulty 15
    >
    > Unlocking a hero means that the new hero will always be at your maximum possible survivor level, and that hero will be taken into account when the starting level of difficulty is determined.
    >
    > As of now, since there was so much confusion about this issue and it is a sensitive matter for many players, we will not be making any changes to this at least up to the next update. Any adjustments that will be in a future update will be discussed in the patch notes for that update.
    >
    > Hope this helps!
    gespuer1Ris
    Thanks @Steeboon, will follow up on this.
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    we need to know answers for both questions, starting difficulty on one side and start of the triple rounds on the other side, could we plz have one chart with answers for both questions @Teeceezy ?
    @docfinzenburg @Bill_ZRT made a nifty chart. If it's alright by him and I can verify the answers I'll post it here.
    gespuerromeo
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    thx in advance
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    @CRUSH Here you go...the update gift for 2.5
    GrimGaelTHCross
    Thanks @ray5545.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    Lmao we're used to NG staff making mistakes so well absolve you this 100x time
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Warlord said:

@Teeceezy thanks for getting the right answer and admitting you were wrong.

Just lends more credence for NG to publish this type of info to be open and honest with its player community so we can all understand how it should work and alert you guys if it's not working as intended (drop rates, upgrade costs, etc.).

What scares me now is how you got wrong info since there should be a master doc with all of this info in it (any well designed app has them) that anyone at NG could reference and understand easily.

Master doc :D

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    jester
    Since it's confirmed that there'll be no disadvantage (for challenge stars) to have two lvl 22 survivor (bc starting RSL and repeating rounds are the same as for more than three lvlv 21's), I ask myself to upgrade my best two 21's (assault and shooter) or should I wait for a proper new survivor with a good (new) trait combination?
    Of course there's still some time until mission car, hospital, council and training ground is upgraded. But a good strategy needs some time for preperation.

What do you think?
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Teeceezy said:

A rounding error, where?
    Is the formula not valid any longer?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.