PSA: You Can Upgrade Your Survivors to Pink

This just in:

You can upgrade your survivors beyond legendary to give them so-called pink stars. These awesome survivors are called "Elites."

If you don't believe me, see screen shot.
I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
Squall_NMLDBonesAndreaDavid_H79SCBMAGindyGrimGaelgespuerromeobigbeanomasmith938N8Captainslayersrmcn1031GuapobababooeyJackBauer

Comments

• TaulusTaulus Member Posts: 22
    Am I missing something? I already have pink stars.
    TheLostOnesAndreabigbeano
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Not Elites they are Pinkys.
    Shut_UpGunny_Highway
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited June 2017

> @Teeceezy said:

> Guys, most if not all of you are top, top players. This message is aimed mainly towards newer players since at this time it's not that clear in-game that you can upgrade to Elites. :)

I like to think of myself as a top, top, TOP player, not just a top, top -- but I will let that one slide @Teeceezy because you are a great, great guy (or perhaps even great, great, great guy) and have had to listen to a lot lately.

Hahaha I get this reference. :grin: Don't worry @TheLostOnes, you're a top, top, TOP player.

Edit: And thanks man, appreciate it. :)
    TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > > @Teeceezy said:
    >
    > > Guys, most if not all of you are top, top players. This message is aimed mainly towards newer players since at this time it's not that clear in-game that you can upgrade to Elites. :)
    >
    >
    >
    > I like to think of myself as a top, top, TOP player, not just a top, top -- but I will let that one slide @Teeceezy because you are a great, great guy (or perhaps even great, great, great guy) and have had to listen to a lot lately.
    >
    > Hahaha I get this reference. :grin: Don't worry @TheLostOnes, you're a top, top, TOP player.
    >
    > Edit: And thanks man, appreciate it. :)

TCZ and I share a love for a particular football club for all you yanks out there:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/24692352
    I'm lost.

Squall_NMLAndrearomeobigbeanotdiddy
  • TaulusTaulus Member Posts: 22
    Thanks for clarifying Teeceezy. :)

You know how OCD us top^3 players are about overlooking some small tweak in the game.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,134
    Have we always gotten a 5% increase @Teeceezy ? This is what I got for going from 2 pink to 3 pink and it does not seem like 5%
    theldssdlromeobigbeano1Ris
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol, and be sure to do it now, before the update drops and you have to spend those tokens chasing new traits. The tokens you have now are getting a little stale, you surely don't want to save them for a week...
    Governator
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
    @Teeceezy I'd like to echo the question asked by @vshield50. I believe that screenshot is from when he promoted his survivor from a 2 Star Elite/Pink to 3 Star Elite/Pink. He got a damage increase of 29 points. 29 is 5% of 580. It seems to me that a 2 Star Pink/Elite Assault would have a base damage that is higher than 580...

Does this only apply to Elites upgraded after the announcment today?
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Still waiting for the weather :(
    TheLostOnesGovernator
    @tabernac @vshield50 Nope, no changes have been made to Elite's. I'll look into it for you guys.
    vshield50
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Am I the only one to think it's the worst moment to promote your leg survivor to 6☆ or even higher? There'll be shiny new traits for survivor which we all should be looking for? We need all token for those new survivor to be promoted, don't we?
    GrimGael
    Thank you @zbot

And now, what's new in sports with @DLich
    I'm lost.

gespuerDavid_H79Jaden
    Lol, this weekend is my pirate-themed birthday party. We go to the beach, set out a plank, and fence on it. This will be the 4th year, we call it "Grim's Bad Blade Invitational" so no staying in with the family this weekend. After all, it's warrior weekend.
    David_H79TheLostOnesGovernator
    Oops, sorry, didn't mean to step on dlich's sports roundup.
    David_H79TheLostOnesJaden
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2017
    When did NG add the tab about what are pink stars and elite survivors tab under survivors in the help section?

Speaking of the help section @Teeceezy it still says cover gives you 50% damage reduction on ranged shots. Isn't it 35%? Or it should say 35%?
    GindyTheLostOnes
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    Shut_Up said:

Speaking of the help section @Teeceezy it still says cover gives you 50% damage reduction on ranged shots. Isn't it 35%?

Don't hold your breath ;)
    vshield50Shut_UpGrimGaelTheLostOnes
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @gespuer said:
    > Am I the only one to think it's the worst moment to promote your leg survivor to 6☆ or even higher? There'll be shiny new traits for survivor which we all should be looking for? We need all token for those new survivor to be promoted, don't we?

Now don't go getting logical on us. NG can't have the uninformed masses holding on to tokens until after the update.
    GrimGaelgespuerTheLostOnes
    > @Gindy said:
    > Speaking of the help section @Teeceezy it still says cover gives you 50% damage reduction on ranged shots. Isn't it 35%?
    >
    > Don't hold your breath ;)

Damn, that's not good. I'll get this info as soon as I can.
    GrimGaelTheLostOnes
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I would think any increase in the amount of info provided to players in game would be a good thing
    vshield50GrimGaelpaintbeastCaptainslayer
    Sorry @masmith93 ! Did the Ohioan Ahoys lose an important game? And what sport are we talking about?
    I'm lost.

David_H79