I know I am irrelevant but this is it for me...

PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
Hi all. Another council upgrade so little time after the last one (I believe less than 3 months) just sounds like 2 simple things:

1. An old way of reselling gear bundles
2. A weak way of dealing with maxed supplies

I can live quite well with 2. but not with 1.

I never denied I spent quite a bit of real money in the game. I have a bit of OCD and when new stuff comes I just wanna have it asap! That is my problem and my personal choice, to spend that is. This is entirely my responsibility. Then there comes the fact that what I buy becomes obsolete before I even manage to upgrade it all! This is just silly, in my opinion. And my opinion is the one that matters for this argument, for I am the one who decides to spend or not more money on this game.

I was starting to feel once again comfortable with my team and the items i have for them and bang, all trash now. That does it for me. I am now considering 2 options, and those are either to become F2P and help my guild as well as I still can, or to simply give up for good on a game that is giving me more frustration than fun at this moment.

Be that as it may, I want to thank all the people with whom I interacted here and sometimes even made me stay interested in the game. You are just awesome.

I am also tagging @Shteevie and @Teeceezy, with whom I have discussed issues before, even though I do not expect anything from NGs, to be honest. You are not allowing us to level up our current 24 gear to 25, are you?

This is only my view on the situation and each to his own. I hope you guys don't lose your interest in what was a wonderful game and still is quite good, specially for those who are starting or did recently (not for the maxed player base for sure).

Papacas out!
TheLostOnesDavid_H79InvaderSquall_NMLArtisansbiter370JadenGrimGaelWalkerballzLoewe1968SPC_TORRESWarlordShut_UpConan1976DodkongTroublemakerpradiT_12jamminricktadaTheRealSavageJenngsicariusGovernatorMarkInspTurbinesTheCrabbuchizombiebreathDonCoqui

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    edited June 2017
    Best wishes @Papacas !
    :/ :/
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ArtisansPapacasmasmith93Jenng
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @TheLostOnes Thanks a lot. And keep those awesome posts coming, TLO. The community sure needs them.
    capibaramasmith93Jenng
    You will be missed.
    I'm lost.

Papacascapibaramasmith93Governator
    (Trying to post the Portugal flag but it won't let me, sorry my friend)
    I'm lost.

Papacas
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Good luck! @Papacas
    You could come and visit this forum occasionally.
    Papacas
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I dont mind the council updates, its the way NG makes weapons and armor obsolete every couple of months that is making this game hard for alot of people to keep playing and keep spending. Do they not realize they could make ALOT MORE MONEY if they would allow us to upgrade our weapons just like survivors? NG you are losing money with your brave methods.
    biter370crambert_necbuchizombiebreath
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    No, no! @Papacas in! Take it easy. Just play... post here. Nothing is so important...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    jammin
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Well, I say keep your OCD but redirect it. Be the absolute best F2P player out there, don't miss a (free) trick and show everyone just how it's done.
    I don't know if this space is honored enough for Portugal's flag. So I'll just post this:

ArtisansJenngJaden
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    All the best @Papacas, sorry to see you go. 2.6. will have some very cool stuff so, if you want to try it you know where to find it (and us here on the forums!).
    LightfeetJaden
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    @Papacas Take care and best of luck. We will miss you on here.
    TheLostOnestabernac
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Sorry to see you go @Papacas you will be missed! :'(
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Teeceezy said:

2.6. will have some very cool stuff so...

Not sure if sarcasm or not. It pretty much looks like that 2.6 is the reason for his decision...
    GrimGaelCaptainslayerJaden
    Cannot thank you enough for the kind words, really! And @GrimGael that flag being posted here. Cannot get the right words man. I will be around and who knows if NGs makes it right one day? :-)
    GrimGaelTheLostOnesArtisansJaden
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 645
    I'm sure within next year or two, there will be survivor level 50. LOL. But @Papacas no need to quit the game. Just stay on the level you are right now and enjoy the game. No need to be rush and spend money. Because this is a never ending game. NG don't want to have any maxed level players.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    GrimGaelgcheong85InspTurbines
    @jammin I am humbled by your post, good sir, Cheers!
    TheLostOnesGrimGaelJaden
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    @Helio "it's working as intended for them" lmao excellent strategy! :|
    gespuergcheong85crambert_necDonCoqui
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,212
    @Papacas

Consider the liquor poured on the ground in your honor and a single tear on all cheeks ( face, just to be clear and no pics @TheLostOnes ;)) you will definitely be missed!
    GrimGaelPapacasTheLostOnesWahooDawg