PSA: Don't forget weekend jackpot event and 5 minute gas begin 4 hours later than normal

5 second training has to get its full 24 hours as the daily event so the weekend events will begin at 12 PM UTC. Don't forget to force close the game if you are playing when the event changes or else you may still be in 5 second training.

Enjoy the last weekend before you have to start over....again.
David_H79KaLigespuerCaptainslayerjimmorrison369romeoSlowMoTroublemakerSCBMATHCrossSmittySpivey3RedEye52sligoem

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    Can you imagine if they didn't tell us there was a council upgrade? Then did a jackpot weekend, dbl xp, and 5 sec upgrades just before it? THAT would have been epic.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    gespuerDavid_H79gcheong85sligoem
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,369
    Guapo said:

Can you imagine if they didn't tell us there was a council upgrade? Then did a jackpot weekend, dbl xp, and 5 sec upgrades just before it? THAT would have been epic.

No... it would have been legendary. :wink:

I understand the criticism, but I'm not maxed out on supplies or XP, so stockpiling before the update is helpful to me. I also just upgraded to 21 during this last challenge, after the balance changes were made, so I have plenty of survivors to upgrade to 21 so I'm in a good position to upgrade to 22.

Is it the best thing since sliced bread? Nope... Will I make the most use out of it that I can? Yep....
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

gespuer1Ris
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    That's the reason why I'm not complaining about having not receive any jackpot today.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

alnod
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I just don´t get it, how NG works.

They could had cool down some rage here by giving us a radio weekend. Instead they serving us shit as a jackpot and of course lowered anything in gold boxes to green crap before.
    gcheong85
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 871
    What good is a jackpot anyway? Level 21 gear won't be sought by end game players here in 3-4 days it'll be grind time for 22 inch spinnas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gcheong85
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    My survivors are level 13. I've been excited to see what the weekend event was going to be, as it was supposed to be something special. Meh. Just meh. I've ran 11 missions with 1 all silver "Jackpot." The 5 minute gas is ok, but, we just did 1 minute gas. Eh?
    xbamfx
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @RedEye52 I don't know what means SOBs, but with the rest I totally agree.
    Most complaints results from the own point of view without thinking of all the others.
    I appreciate every weekend event and every class bonus, even with some of them I can't take part for what reason ever.
    Nobody force NG to give us such bonus events.
    :)
    docfinzenburgbsgper4RedEye52