Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

1282930313234»

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,389
    Hey @Pig - nice place you have here! What's the square footage, this place is huge!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

SlickRickDavid_H79Jadenbigbeano
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @Bill_ZRT Get out! My thread!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jadenbigbeano
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @jester Shoo!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jadenbigbeano
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,389
    I was just going to ask to crash on the couch for a couple of weeks...

Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Jadenbigbeano
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    @Pig

You Swine! That's my shtick!
    Jadenbigbeano
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    I smell bacon
    Jadenbigbeano
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yeah, let me just point out, before we close this thread, why I bothered commenting on it. I'm in a guild now with representation but that's a relatively new thing. And I know you folks do great work, for free. We all benefit, whether we know or acknowledge it. But to go from Feb to June without a comment? Looks bad. Like a club within a club. We constantly complain about NG and lack of communication. Now there's yet another filter. Yes, information is disseminated within guilds and here and there on the forum, but the optics here are bad. Remember the attention span and that the average forum user doesn't read every thread. Again, commenting mainly on the optics to those who aren't in the special club.
    Shut_Up[Deleted User]1Ris
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @GrimGael anyone can be in this "special club" and this thread isn't meant for just GC members to comment on it was a collective unit.

This thread typically got the most action when an update is announced or shortly afterwards typically because just like many players that are frustrated individually players decided to come together and try and help NG collectively hear our thoughts.

I have never seen anyone whom asked for their guild to be represented get turned away.

You have been on the forums longer than this thread has been around. Surely if you wanted in to the "special club" your acceptance would have been immediate.

There is no sheisty thing going on simply because there was nothing worth updating this thread about. It was necro'd once 2.6 was announced and @masmith93 immiedietly pointed out those who request representation have a place amongst members.

I know the powerball lottery exists but I cannot be mad each week when I don't win if I didn't play.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    jesterArtisansJeemPed
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    @GrimGael

To whom did you inquire?
This discussion has been closed.