740 stars reward 16 assault tokens? Is it me or are the higher rewards weak?

When the update was first listed what I read was the higher the Stars the better the tokens... but it seems like the higher you go the rewards seem to be weaker ? is it just me or does it seem the opposite of what was promised?... what do you think?
R2runfastvshield50biter370paintbeastromeogcheong85ricktadaLismoreAvengerssligoemautumn_ashAnnette578

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    It was never stated that higher stars means better token rewards. In fact, it was specifically stated that each crate reward is based on RNG so that you have an equal chance of getting an awesome reward in the first token crate and the last, much to the lament of many posters on the forum.
    jimmorrison369
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    @Mabiki is correct. but I'll challenge anyone to put up a screen shot of a better or even equal token crate reward from 920+ that we usually get in the 1st 3 tokens crates
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    AvengersAnnette578
    edited June 2017
    @Mabiki Yeah I remember that and to a point i don't disagree, but I've never and to my knowledge no one has ever got equal amount of tokens at 920 or the 1100 token crate it's always less then the usual amount and type of tokens as the 1st 3 crates
    GuaporomeoAnnette578
    edited June 2017
    @Captainslayer
    I don't have any past screenshots to share so I don't want to argue that point atm, just pointing out what was stated by NG's rep on the forum regarding randomness rather than progressively better rewards. If I hit the 920 crate before the challenge ends I'll take a pic if it's relevant to your point.
    Captainslayer
    @Mabiki if you get over 20 character tokens or 30 class tokens by all means that will effectively render my point incorrect and that I and others just have really bad luck when it comes to 'rng'
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    This week's tokens crates have been lame for me, too. Best was 20 tokens for Morgan (don't use him, so... meh...).

Last week and the one before have been good, though, so I hope it's just a streak of bad luck.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    This game makers really don't understand that the higher you go the better. There really is no incentive to even go high when mostly you get crap and less than 120 crate. This is the only game I know that rewards are ass-backwards
    pradiAvengerspaintbeastAnnette578
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @OneLessTitan some really nice rewards there. :)
    romeoAnnette578
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @OneLessTitan that's some impressive data collection and proves the ridiculous way of rewards. Very disappointing.
    paintbeastAnnette578
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,671
    @OneLessTitan is a living database...sort of reincarnation of Alan Turing!! ;)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    CaptainslayerAnnette578
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    Careful for what you wish for....NG might give you more tokens for higher stars but they might buff the walkers and nerf the survivors.....it's NG trademark
    DodkongAnnette578
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Really? I mean are you serious?
    With 4000tg there are plenty slots in the shop for 50 token. It's approx 80 raids. Even if it's without opening crates (with only crap more or less in it) it has been a better choice.
    Rewards like this are so frustrating.
    Please NG you can do better than this (at least I still hope so).
    Annette578
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    I just got 11 scout tokens for 740 stars lol
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    gespuerAnnette578
  • bigdaddybigdaddy Member Posts: 32
    Makes you feel kind of sad when you get such weak tokens for such hard work more than likely you spent money for double XP hoping to get to the next level
    Annette578
    @Teeceezy has not replied to a single comment for a long period. Maybe ge succumb to internet negativity n decided thats it for my life?
    GindyMabikiAvengersgespuerDodkongtabernacDonCoquiAnnette578

Captainslayer1Ris
    @Gindy just hanging out in the forum to have a laugh with all the hopeful comments
    GindyAvengersAnnette578
    @Mabiki okay you completly nulled my point so I have the worst 'rng' in history having never gotten over 30 class tokens in a 920 crate (while getting mid 30's in the first 3 crates) I stand corrected. Good day sir.
    David_H79jimmorrison369Annette578
    @Captainslayer

Not as nice as 25 hero tokens, imo, but definitely beats 11 bruiser tokens
    David_H79CaptainslayerAnnette578
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    gcheong85 said:

@Gindy just hanging out in the forum to have a laugh with all the hopeful comments

Are you perusing the comments just to have a laugh to yourself? Seems to me like you can't prevent yourself from also unloading a barrage of goofy comments and utter snark. You used to post some critical but well thought out posts. You say you've "moved on", so please do us a favor and keep it moving.
    Gindygcheong85Warlord
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    edited June 2017
    tabernac said:

gcheong85 said:

Are you perusing the comments just to have a laugh to yourself? Seems to me like you can't prevent yourself from also unloading a barrage of goofy comments and utter snark. You used to post some critical but well thought out posts. You say you've "moved on", so please do us a favor and keep it moving.
    To some degree, yes. BUT -- I wholeheartedly disagree with anyone alluding to someone committing suicide. If noone else will stand up and call out that not being any semblance of acceptable, I will. Nothing about that is funny. Whether it's a mod or another forum-goer. It's classless.

I'm back on the main forum for the week since the WTA team is making a stellar run (#2 global!). Don't worry, I'll head back to OT and occasionally chime in on a math topic (because I love math).
    gcheong85TheLostOnesWarlordPicAnnette578
    Whoa, wait. @Gindy you know that my last post was directed at @gcheong85 and not you right? I quoted his post and it also happened that he tagged you in it. You and I are on the same side here.
    Gindygcheong85
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    Fair shake, @tabernac. Read weird -- we're good :D
    tabernacgcheong85
    @Gindy Sorry for the confusion. Also please don't relegate yourself to the OT category! Yours is one of my favorite voices around here.
    Gindygcheong85TheLostOnesAnnette578