FB post New Hero

2»

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Well Merle's trait doesn't sound like it helps much against preventing body shots it just sounds like it makes body shots do a little more damage (as well as non body shots).
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Governor's leader trait increases the chance of getting higher level gear from the available level range. For example: with the Governor a player at level 60 has a better chance of getting level 21 gear instead of level 20.

Merle's leader trait is a straight damage increase and doesn't affect body shot calculations.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    So if the chances for example is 15% better to get higher level gear, does it mean the crates that were determined to include gear?
    Or does it count for every crate?
    So is the chance to get radios or others with governor in the lead 15% less?
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 165
    @Teeceezy How does the Governor's trait dealing with equipment mesh with this from the update notes:

Level 22 weapons will be available in the TG Shop or Challenge rewards for players of camp level 61 or greater, or for all players when completing missions of difficulty 21 or greater.
    - Rare, Epic, and Legendary Gear Crates will guarantee level 22 equipment for players at camp level 63

From reading this, once we reach camp level 63, no more -1 equipment anyhow so the assumption is that the Governor's trait will reduce the chance of -1 until we hit 63 and then, for equipment at least, it no longer matters. Is that the correct interpretation?
    edited June 2017
    Additional info to my comment re: Merle's trait above: it's added at the same time as other damage increase traits, such as Lethal.

@Warlord I believe that's the correct interpretation, yes.

@David_H79 Yes, the increased chance is added to crates that are already determined to include equipment. Doesn't affect drop rates for anything else.
    David_H79
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 165
    @Teeceezy Sweet that this -1 equipment drop crap is gone once we max. That I know a lot of folks have complained about.
    edited June 2017
    I believe it's still possible to get -1 gear from post-mission crates, but at player level 63 you'll get guaranteed lvl 22 gear from TG shop crates. Sorry for being unclear in my comment above.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Merle should be a hybrid class of Scout and Shooter. Every round you have to decide to use him as Scout or Shooter.
    If you use him as Scout you have more moving range and use his arm/knife.
    But every class has its own charging points.
    You need two kills with knife for the Scout charge and two kills with pistol for the Shooter charge.
    xbamfxR2runfastMaverick1969TheLostOnes
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    @David_H79 that sounds like a badass idea
    David_H79
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Merle's trait is called "Jackass"? Why? Did he say that alot? Im diehard fan and might have missed that. Just cant think why "Jackass" is what they settled on.....
    Pig
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    @Captainslayer like rufus lol
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    pkerr116Captainslayer
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    @Teeceezy
    Is Merle really in 2.6? Or are you f'ing with me!?
    vshield50xbamfxbigbeano
    @Mais88 do you even watch the show? Merle called Daryl a jackass numerous times lol
    @mellow_93 yes Merle is in the game as unlockable hero come 2.6
    Teeceezy
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    edited June 2017
    @mikpay2316 no rufus was introduced so that guy that talks about the show could feel important.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    xbamfxgespuermikpay2316
    @Captainslayer that guy chris hardwick lol