Governator's Having A Party! Join the Conga Line!

In anticipation of the Governor being added to the game, my camp decided to have a party. After much liquid libations, a conga line formed and we put up a disco ball in the Memorial Tent. There will be a lot of hangovers tomorrow morning, but that is what the maintenance window is for. :sunglasses:

ray5545InspTurbinesTheLostOnestabernacSCBMAJayZbigbeanoGindyCaptainslayerPowerUKDavid_H79zeeblackJadenpradiJackBauerSquall_NMLcapibaraDoTakTHCrossgespuerInvaderSmittySpivey3TheCrabpsychwolfMaverick1969fire_waterThanosOfTitanPain WalkerDBonesMrsScattercushionSlowMoCarlyRedEye52EL34xyzRaven2318hillbilly63DLichGrimGaelvshield50JenngSPC_TORRESzeowerusArtisansPapacasthew_robertp_herianhunter_xNeil_JTatdJdmAimless1016smann

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,227
    Hmmm let me kill a few heroes, pretty please

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

THCrossbigbeano淡水地鼠Governator
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    That absolutely made my day. For the rest of today I'm done. Nothing, even no "maintenance-gate", can ruin my happy temper.
    Thanks a lot @Governator for sharing this.
    David_H79capibaraGovernatorRedEye52
    Hey @Governator , your party has left your camp and has moved to my place. Come on over here (but don't forget the beer)...

TheLostOnesGovernatorbigbeano
    Out of another thread this crosses my mind (enjoy it):

GovernatorAvengersWahooDawg