Update 2.6 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    edited June 2017
    My mission car says council level 23 required? iOS

Edit: forget it just read the gas count is wrong...
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    You already have the current max for your Mission Car @Fragzie. :)
  • jimmydawisejimmydawise Member Posts: 69
    Teeceezy said:

So platinum call only available for the next 15 days? @Teeceezy ?

Correct. Do let us know how you feel about it.
    I think it should be permanent!!! Or at least something like e.g. Trade good Tuesday where the player can anticipate when it will be offered again... May be once a month, it allows the player to collect radio but not hogging them...
    RedEye52gpzk1945
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    Great - First Bug:Level 1 gear in 500 TG Golden Crate
    gespuergcheong85PR0DJRedEye52

Great - First Bug:Level 1 gear in 500 TG Golden Crate

We've fixed that just now, seems like you're still on the old data. A restart will fix that. If you haven't contacted support yet, please do so and they'll help you out.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,665
    Everything seems working fine to me. :)
    I did highlight missions. Ok. Got tokens. Outpost, trade goods for tokens...ok.
    My guild is ok. They are alive... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TeeceezyDavid_H79bigbeanoladyfarleigh13
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    New camp looks a bit cluttered. But I guess we'll get used to that. Agree about the shop. Really huge tiles and too much scrolling.

There is too much need for scrolling in general, especially since it's not always smooth (and sometimes you end up selecting a character instead of scrolling, for example).

New mission is nice. I also like that we can now see how many hero tokens we have for the hero in the shop by clicking on the picture. Nice addition.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    sligoem
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

I pulled in a new Epic hunter with both new traits, plus Marskman\Sureshot. Will try that once leveled up

Edit - I have to laugh that i found that before i pulled a single hunter with dodge lol!

How much hero tokens?
  • JellyttaJellytta Member Posts: 18
    I see the request notice but it is empty inside!! Also im running one of those 24 hours ads for my guild.. so this bug is kinda sucky right now!!

skipwood71ladyfarleigh13
    Known issue @Jellytta, hoping to get it fixed asap.
    Jellytta
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    Just did the update.
    Everything works just fine, guild and guild members are ok.
    Like the new lay out, very nice.
    Hero tokens for gold seems like a good idea but is the amount (4) fixed or do they increase as gold price go up?
    Overall first impression is very good.
    Nice job.
    Gonne burn some phones now and hope i find a nice survivor with new trait.
    And then it's time for me to go back to the ol' salt mines. I need a trainload of
    supplies and xp.
    David_H79
    Council upgrade is possible after mission car upgrade? And if...whats the new max level for xp?
    sligoemxbamfx
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    edited June 2017
    @Invader and hospital upgrade is after council upgrade (not before)?

@Teeceezy update description:
    "Players will be able to upgrade their Mission Car followed by their Hospital, and then their Council."
    Invader
    @sligoem Thats confusing. Hospital after council as you say, or vice versa like Teeceezy said?
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    @Invader @Teeceezy I upgraded my mission car, but cannot upgrade my hospital until after council. Am I missing something?
    Mission Car -> Council -> Hospital. :) My correction to the Update Notes was wrong.
    InvadersligoemAndrearomeo
    edited June 2017
    Teeceezy said:

Mission Car -> Council -> Hospital. :) My correction to the Update Notes was wrong.

@Teeceezy
    And what will be the max xp?
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    And how much tom for council upgrade?
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    edited June 2017
    @Invader 750K XP storage after council upgrade.

edit: This means total storage of 5.5M XP (4.75M to start + 750K after council upgrade)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    Invaderromeo
    Thank you Mr Dixon :)
    @Teeceezy can you replace Negan on the forum wallpaper with Merle? Please :-) Or Merle+Gov.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    RedEye52
    @Invader anytime! One of my guild mates gold rushed the mission car upgrade. That was my first question for him :-)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    Invaderromeo
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Anybody noticed increased healing time for heavy injuries to 2:47 hrs like I mentioned here as well?
    Pig
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    > @Mabiki said:
    > First thoughts:
    > new interface will take some getting used to. I would like the bundle icons in the shop to be smaller as Poppy said; they seem obtrusively large. I have to click on the TG store to see the time until restock, which is annoying, but I'm guessing that's just because I haven't claimed my free gift yet. I hope.
    >
    > I like the new mission so far.
    >
    > Maintenance was completed relatively quickly.
    >
    > My only big complaint so far is the inconsistency between original update notes and actual changes, i.e. mission car as first upgrade instead of hospital, 29 gas advertised as max when it's actually 27.
    >
    > I generally try to stay positive about this game, so take this as a serious constructive criticism: errors like that - inaccuraccies in basic changes versus what the notes state ahead of time - are seriously concerning to say the least. They do not reflect well on NG, cause a loss in player confidence in the game, and give players reason to question anything and everything NG says. I don't know if it results from a disconnect between developers and those who communicate the changes, or something else, but it makes you guys look inept.

My thoughts exactly.

@Teeceezy can you replace Negan on the forum wallpaper with Merle? Please :-) Or Merle+Gov.

On the way! :)
    romeoRedEye52
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    @sligoem What are the costs of the council upgrade?