Thanks for the update gift

Thank you for the update gift NG.
XP and Gasbooster are always appreciated. :)
TeeceezyAndreaMrsScattercushionPigMadidocfinzenburggespuercapibaraInvaderWhispererblack_ninesSlowMop_herianPowerUKMaverick1969DBonesCarlyPTRGovernatorMystiquejimmydawisetheldssdlpradibababooeyRedEye52lejohn67msrebeccaGrimGaelZettesicariusSCBMAWahooDawgCaptainslayerJadenT_12AvengersTatdJdm

Comments

• PTRPTR Member Posts: 66
    Good gift. Thx !
    David_H79
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Anyone could confirmed the scrapped gear also include Double XP?
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    JayZ said:

In the spirit of the forums, I think we need to express some negativity for something that NG gave us for free, so I'll start.

WTF IS WRONG WITH U GUYS. I HAVE TOO MUCH GOING ON THIS WEEKEND AND CAN'T TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF BOOSTERS. THIS IS BS. WHY COULDN'T NG GIVE RADIOS? OH YEA BCUZ THEYR CHEAP AND STINGY AND WANT US TO BUY THEM FOR PLATINUM CALLS

It would be nice if they give Radios. But Booster for Gas and XP are a good one even just in one day. Beside no one could take full advantage, i mean who the hell want his/her gadget blow up after playing fo 24 hours?

Take your time, find a good reason to ask a day off from your daily routine. It's still 6 days left to claim, so Cheers! ;)
    CaptainslayerAvengers
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    How do you all plan to use this? I'm assuming no one will have their TG or Workshop upgraded within six days, right? What is a good use of the double XP, in your opinions? I planned on just spending a day farming tomatoes, I've been maxed on XP for a while (and have plenty of XP batteries).
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,131
    I will definitely be waiting until my council is upgraded before opening the gift, because I'll need the extra XP storage!

Thank you, NG for the gift! I will be putting it to good use.
    David_H79paintbeastInvader
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    @Squall_NML I was 100% joking. You can get 10 radios and much more with a couple of hours of grinding, so I'm not at all upset. I was pre-empting someone that might actually seriously say that.

@General_Quatre I'm investing my XP into scrap gear right now. Doing first two upgrades now and saving the most expensive for when I have booster.
    Squall_NMLDavid_H79General_QuatreT_12
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Double XP While unlimitedly farming tomatoes, doing challenge, and smashing crate blockers will not make me cry. XP is always handy.
    David_H79Squall_NML
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,423
    Dbl xp and full gas is my favourite gift
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Squall_NMLDavid_H79T_12
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    What other gifts have there been?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    If I am right it was once 4 radios and 1000/2000 tg for 2.4?!
  • Dara5Dara5 Member Posts: 14
    Very grateful for gift saving to use in challenges in an hour or so good start for this weeks stars all good
    David_H79
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,230
    I appreciate the gift, but...

It's not a good time for it. Update just came out, no one (end gamers) have had a chance to upgrade training grounds, workshop, collect new gear to upgrade, etc.

In short, I've nothing yet to spend all that XP on?

I really really wish this gift didn't have an expiration timer so I could save it for a day when it might be useful.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Maverick1969
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I think every update we should get free gas until they work all the bugs out. That way we get free gas to make up for the mistakes and it gives NG an incentive to release updates with fewer bugs and to fix said bugs faster. Now that's a great idea and you aren't costing player more money because of the bugs. Who wants to spend more money on healing survivors when the update was supposed to lower hospital healing times and cost.