Hero token repurchase costs?

Anyone know what comes after 30 golds for the next 4 Heroes Token after using 800 TG?

Comments

• jimmydawisejimmydawise Member Posts: 69
    Aikss... way to expensive...
    romeoSteagles101bigbeano
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393
    I actually got michonne tokens in tg shop, I didn't spend the spend the 30 gold to get 4 more though
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    David_H79RedEye52bigbeanoLoewe1968
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Captainslayer you saw the unicorn.
    Awesome :)
    romeoRedEye52bigbeano
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 988
    It's 70 gold after the 30. Dunno past that
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    120 after 70. I took the bait on Rosita and got 12 tokens for 800 TG + 30 gold + 70 gold. Stopped short of the 120.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 61
    I went up to 70 gold and nothing after for Jesus tokens I believe this sucks to charge gold why not TG
    JazzzInvaderpaintbeast
  • JazzzJazzz Member Posts: 25
    @lilmanpj they want us to spend gold so we spend money getting gold. I am so pissed off about this new council upgrade, I just finished getting my weapons to lvl 24, now I have to fuckin start all over again
    pkerr116DodkongSteagles101
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    Okay, so 30/70/120.... wondering what it is after that!
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 871
    220 gold for 12 hero tokens? Damn kick rocks lol
    RedEye52Amigabigbeano
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    180 would be guess as it's +40 then +50 so +60 would be logical assumption except if I use NG logic where I increase healing times by 30 minutes and the subtract 15 on a hospital upgrade and call it a "reduction", then it could be a 1000 for all I know.
    RedEye52CaptainslayerJadenAvengers
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol @RedEye52 you aren't keeping up with forum terminology. It's lick the toe these days, kiss the ring is outmoded. There will be someone along directly to demonstrate this technique, you won't have to wait long...
    RedEye52David_H79Jadenbigbeano
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    @GrimGael If it pleases the crown.....
    GrimGaelgespuerbigbeano
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    RedEye52SmittySpivey3
  • TimboskiTimboski Member Posts: 132
    180 is confirmed, 4th tier gold cost. 5th if you're going to include trade goods as tier 1. Debating on going any further, but they are michonne tokens though??...
    GrimGael
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @Movado went all the way. He listed all the costs for getting 4 more tokens all the way until he hit the supposedly-no-limit limit. The list is under the tread named "Wrong statement re: hero repeat buys"

Can't figure out how to include or provide link to that specific post...can someone tell me how? I'm new to this..sort of lol
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Thanks @Teeceezy now can you tell me how to do that? Lol

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    bigbeano
    Nvm think I know now

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Depends on your device, but as I'm on a laptop I head to my address bar, copy the address (of that thread) and paste it in the comment box (of this thread). Not sure if that's what you're asking though?
    Yes that I figured out once I clicked the link. But how do you lead someone to a specific comment/post? @Teeceezy

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Ah I see what you mean. You can hover over the timestamp of the message and either click that then copy the address or directly copy the link.

RedEye52Avengers