Update 2.6 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    did Michonne's Piercing Katana bug get squashed with this update?
  • PTRPTR Member Posts: 66
    I found small bug: I have request in my guild but i dont see who want to join.
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    @PTR already reported earlier and duly noted by @Teeceezy as known.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    @Invader I misunderstood your question earlier. Post-new council the storage for XP will be max at 5.5M. That's 4.75M currently plus additional 750K after new council upgrade.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    Invader
    PSA: let all your guild mates know that the re-trade button uses GOLD and not additional TG. Just had someone press it twice for 70 gold and 120 gold.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    xbamfxgcheong85
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @atrainofficial said:
    > did Michonne's Piercing Katana bug get squashed with this update?

Nope @atrainofficial
    @Poppy charging my assault+hunter (the minimum walkers are 6) is usually sufficient to grab the influence which I only do if I like the match up. Having 2 or 3 charged (3rd is my scout) isn't the deciding factor for me to go ahead and try for the influence. I can't wait for when they let us upgrade the pit further. Then those who never did will be at a huge disadvantage for a while during their token chase to upgrade their walkers in the pit. They'll all be at my same tier but I'll be collecting their influence when they try to raid me. (assuming the walkers can be upgraded to a sufficient amount to matter...so I guess it's wait and see on that).
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie -- given how much the building upgrades are, can we get a 1-minute gas weekend next weekend? We need a whopping 56M tomatoes to upgrade everything!!
    RedEye52xbamfxgcheong85JackBauer
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    On a positive note there are 22 lvl gear on the mission tickets and after 2.5 the 2.6 update isn't that bad
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,173
    Smooth update! :) I have my game so you won't be hearing from me this time, I've used all my phones( only 1 platinum call, let's not get crazy day 1, resulted in 32 carl tokens) the rest 15's....... I made room for new traited survivors.... None yet. Pulled some legendary's took tokens and the rest epic tokens...... Getting used to the ginormous tg shop.... It's big. And playing the new mission....... So far so semi good I guess
  • RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    @Teeceezy in my opinion the camp screen is now too overloaded at the left and right. Button for buildings and shop offer are too much
    GrimGaelJadenRedEye52
  • olsendrolsendr Member Posts: 27
    Is there anywhere that I can see a list of all the Building costs to upgrade? I know that the Council was 12M, I do not remember what the Mission Car was (6M or 6.5M?) because I just clicked it and payed gold to get er done. I would like to know what Training Grounds, Hospital and Workshop are going to be so I can start making plans.
    Defender
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    My mission car shows as 7m to upgrade to 27 gas
    olsendr
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,451
    @olsendr check out this awesome video by @Terminates for all that information.
    David_H79olsendrRedEye52
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 694
    edited June 2017
    Hey @Teeceezy , my guild mate is unable to download this moorning the new update. In Play store he see : this version is not available for your phone ( or similar :p ). He have a S7! How can he move now? Thank you!
  • rogue1987rogue1987 Member Posts: 6
    I don't like the sound of that @Teeceezy. Please let us know it will be fixed because if not that is messed up. All it takes is a simple it is a mistake and we will get fixed or it is right. I personally won't continue playing I think or spend money on bundles if increased healing time is not a bug.
    The last straw for me with NG
    Invadertheldssdlgcheong85Tripod
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > I'll address the Hospital times, retiring costs, & Negan promotion for new players here tomorrow when I'm back at the office. Thanks for your patience.

Can you add to the list the 5% increase for pink star survivors? This was being looked into since last week with no word. Thanks!
    bigbeano
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @vshield50
    @DLich made multiple calculations about the 5% increase.
    Maybe he can provide the link to the thread.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Teeceezy Additionally can you address the Scavenge Gas Cost (whether it's intended to go up to 6 or no)? Thanks!
    olsendr said:

Is there anywhere that I can see a list of all the Building costs to upgrade? I know that the Council was 12M, I do not remember what the Mission Car was (6M or 6.5M?) because I just clicked it and payed gold to get er done. I would like to know what Training Grounds, Hospital and Workshop are going to be so I can start making plans.

It's 7M for both Car and Hospital (the latter must wait until Council upgrade, which is 12M as you know). The other two (Training Grounds and Workshop) are 15M a pop. 56M total (or 38M to gain if you were maxed at ~18M pre-update). I average roughly 1.5M supplies/day with no boosters, farming Hard Supply Scavenge Missions with Legendary Glenn as Leader, and plan to use the 1-day full-gas-booster to hit 5M in a single day. Thus, it'll take me ~3 weeks to upgrade all buildings (although once TG/wksp are done, I'll likely just switch to XP farming missions, and let the Hospital finish whenever). Hopefully I'll have some gear worth upgrading by then...
    gcheong85sicariusolsendr
  • highstridehighstride Member Posts: 1
    Please bring back the speed of the game play. Walkers move faster as do our team.. please, pretty please with sugar on top.
    @painclasher it's truly random this time. We have some in our guild already back to 15's only. I had good luck with my 4 calls. I even picked up an epic assault with ruthless. (But I won't complain if they drop it to 20 :-)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    I have just gotten a lvl 20 gear from the 7.5kTG when I have gotten lvl 21 for the past 2 months. Is this due to a new system in the update?My camp is lvl 61 @Teeceezy
    JackBauergcheong85
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    @Steeboon that crate only grants max level gear when your camp is max level. If not it will give +- 1 to your survivor level.
    KaLiJackBauergcheong85RedEye52
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    You need to be camp level 63 in order for that crate to grant guaranteed 22 gear