Player level 60?

Is it possible to reach player level 60?
Pain WalkerT_12

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Yes
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    GuapogespuerT_12
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    edited April 2017
    You can get within 50 points of making level 61 when your camp is fully leveled.
  • PsychmanPsychman Member Posts: 29
    I have improved everything but I am just shy of 60. Wonder what I am missing.
    NM. I figured it out. Thanks
    T_12flyingcowking
  • I am just shy of level 59 myself.
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    Was it outpost? That seems to be the one people forget.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    I am actually just shy of 61. Everything is upgraded now.
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    We have a few lvl 60s
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27
    With today's update (June 13, 2017), we can now loot level 22 gear from the post-mission crates. These require level 22 survivors. To get level 22 survivors, you must have a Council level 21. To get the council level 21, you must be player level 61.

I have built every available building and upgraded each one to their max. I am 50 BP from player level 61. How do we advance now?
    Guapo
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    After the update you can upgrade the mission car @ceoofogn
    AndreaMortmer
  • ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27
    Thanks @David_H79, How did I miss that one?
    David_H79
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    > @Psychman said:
    > Is it possible to reach player level 60?

With passion, Yes
    JackBauerDavid_H79
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    @vshield50 BP 61 with only level 21 survivors can now find level 22 gear. This came out of a scavenge crate.

David_H79vshield50RedEye52SCBMA
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    I am getting level 22 equipment with only level 21 survivors. It is like all previous upgrades, mission crates depend on difficulty, not your stuff
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    RedEye52
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie Does PL 61 give Level 21, or Level 22 12.5K/11K gear? I know you have to be lvl63 to guarantee Level 22 gear from the Leg/Epic/Rare gear boxes, but I'm asking about the 12.5K stuff.

Everyone else: What must be upgraded to hit Level 61? How about 63?
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @General_Quatre the 11k/12.5k boxes depends on the highest level of your survivor of this class.

For 61 the mission car is enough.
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Yes - prior to 2.6 I was at L60 (620 out of 1350) and had not fully upgraded my radio tent.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Ah, so presumably one must upgrade ALL available buildings to get to Level 63 and thus automatically get Level 22 gear from Legendary/Epic/Rare crate. That's a pain, it'll be weeks before that happens for me. Hopefully the 12.5/11K gear will still be available, I hope to have my 1st Level 22 Survivors within like 10 days.