Can't play always the same outposts

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,918
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports
Don't know why but i'm stucked in the same outposts forever now. I have always the same 3. Not-aus Mogli and another one.
I can play them infinite times. I can play them for influence hoping that this way they will be shielded, but nothing. After winning influence i have always the same... :/
What now? They will probably hate me...
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
MortmergespuerChrangbigbeanoBoBo0727

Comments

• 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    > @capibara said:
    > Don't know why but i'm stucked in the same outposts forever now. I have always the same 3. Aut-aus Mogli and another one.
    > I can play them infinite times. I can play them for influence hoping that this way they will be shielded, but nothing. After winning influence i have always the same... :/
    > What now? They will probably hate me...

Come to my output!
    capibarabigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,918
    Yes. I can raid for influence infinite times...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Yes. I can only play Not-aus and Mogli. And since Not-aus is a blocker i have to steal every time influence to not get hurted...that's horrible... :#
    bigbeano
    @Teeceezy @zbot this need to be fixed. I have only 2 outposts... :#
    Andrea
    Ok...i've stealth 8000 tg and probably 400 influence from 2 outposts... I've probably firged a new Steve and a new Carol... :#
    THCrossbigbeano
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    > @capibara said:
    > @Teeceezy @zbot this need to be fixed. I have only 2 outposts... :#
    U have much than I do! I have only 1
    David_H79THCrossbigbeanoLetyleti
  • BraynerZBraynerZ Member Posts: 24
    I have raided mogli 5 timmes within 1 hour. Same issue, poor guy.
    淡水地鼠capibaraTHCrossbigbeano
    Steeboon said:

Imagine someone out there who is only able to find @Movado for every raid, now that's what I call a poor guy :s

I suspect that when you are inactive your outpost slowly disappear from searches...
    THCross
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited June 2017
    Those may be bots, so don't feel too bad. I remember them from a session earlier today too
    capibaraTHCross
    GrimGael said:

Those may be bots, so don't feel too bad. I remember them from a session earlier today too

Bots? You sure? Because again i raided 10 times always the same two.
    GrimGaelTHCrossbigbeano
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Is it because not everyone has done the update yet and so they are not included in the raid list?
    capibara
    I'm not sure. NG has an amazing capacity to mess even the simplest things up and change everything on the sly, not brave or competent enough to declare these things in release notes. We saw it in bold letters last update, and in italics this update. But I imagine with everyone hammering the tg blocker bot if it was a real player they would be at about 800 influence right now and we wouldn't be able to find them in the search.
    capibaraTHCrossgcheong85bigbeano
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 684
    edited June 2017
    > @capibara said:
    > Imagine someone out there who is only able to find @Movado for every raid, now that's what I call a poor guy :s
    >
    > I suspect that when you are inactive your outpost slowly disappear from searches...

@capibara Erm no, I have an alternate account which I have stopped raiding for months but I am still being attacked at least once daily.

> @capibara said:
    > Those may be bots, so don't feel too bad. I remember them from a session earlier today too
    >
    > Bots? You sure? Because again i raided 10 times always the same two.

Even if they are not bots, there's no need to feel sorry as their shield would be up after 1 raid; otherwise we would have seen the forums threads baying for blood at the moderators :p
    capibara
    Well.. If Mogli and Not-aus are supposed to be bots i will feel better raiding all the time... :# ...even if an italian name like "mogli" (wifes) ..with 3 girls as defenders, doesn't look like a bot to me...

THCrossAndreaTheLostOnesbigbeano
    Ok. Outpost drama update: only one outpost left. Only raiding Not-aus... :#
    JackBauerbigbeano
  • NidintuBelNidintuBel Member Posts: 16
    Same Problem for me. Just raided user Terminus 5 or 6 times in a row. I already had this problem in the last two weeks before the Update. On the other hand my own outpost was raided only once in the last week. Something is not working as intended.
    capibararicktada
    @NidintuBel ...yes. No one visited my outpost in the last week.
    Loosened up in the past hour, I've raided 7 (count 'em, 7!) unique names.
    capibara
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    capibara said:

@NidintuBel ...yes. No one visited my outpost in the last week.

I have not visited anyone's outpost in 195 days, says my outpost raid log. :)

capibaraDavid_H79
  • IrishIrish Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Restarting the device might help.
    capibara
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 262
    I've raided Erik 14 times today. And when I build up some more gas I'll be back at it. Easy TG's.
    capibara
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    Poor John. I'd try and get influence but his defenders are pinkiesx2.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

capibarabigbeano
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I raided the same guy/girl 11 times in a row...thank goodness they were not a TG blocker cuz then I'd be screwed cuz I don't go in for a kill (and I rarely win even if I do LOL).
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    淡水地鼠capibarabigbeano
    Yep, clan forrest hooked me up today too
    capibarabigbeano
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    @capibara i raided mogli like 50+ times since the update yesterday. so....boring
    淡水地鼠GrimGaelcapibara
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @GrimGael I got stuck with clan again after a few other raids with other people...i like this threesome. Do you? ;)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    capibara
  • EmperorRavageEmperorRavage Member Posts: 9
    same issue here. always the same opponent. @Teeceezy whats the deal?
    capibara
    @Irish ..nope aready restarted. Not working

Right now Clan Forrest seems to be the only outpost left...probably Not-aus quitted the game... :#
    David_H79bigbeano