Outpost

Since the update today. I've played the outpost twice and both time all my characters have been killed. The last one died without being shot or touched by a walker. Yes he was down to his minimum but the game should have let me get to the end of that bit without dying. It seems to be a fiddle now.

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    You can die when you get that low from bleeding
    Seen it happen before several times
    RedEye52
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    fiddle?
  • coralcoral Member Posts: 14
    It seems like every time there's an update to the game, the outpost system suffers for a week or so. Currently I'm seem to be raiding the same 3 people over and over again, and I'm losing 25pts for every 10pts I receive from being raided myself. The update before seemed to nullify any equipment trait and all my survivors kept getting stunned even though they had anti-stun armor.

It's frustrating, but you might need to wait for the developers to fix these things on the back end before the game can be enjoyable again.
    淡水地鼠RedEye52Avengers
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    @coral I'm having the same issue with raids. It keeps cycling through the same 3 people. 2 of them have around 500 TGs, but they are jerks who block them. I can't get them without decent injuries. The third only has 378 TGs, but they're free to take. It just takes several tries to find him most of the time. Very frustrating.

But the worst part about it is that I'm using my update gift today. Unlimited gas for raiding, but terrible options. Yay me!