Update 2.6 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    What do the new trait symbols look like
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 771
    @Metal Here are the symbols for the new survivor traits. I'm assuming that Ruthless is the same symbol on the Armor, and I haven't seen an example of how the Incendiary Bullets trait looks yet.

• MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    Thx man helps alot
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 450
    I'm now getting level 19 gear from the cinema, which I don't remember happening before. And even though I'm no longer at max camp level/max supplies, I still don't get any tomatoes from the wall. Intended @Teeceezy ?
    David_H79romeoWarlordbiter370
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    > @xbamfx said:
    > You need to be camp level 63 in order for that crate to grant guaranteed 22 gear

Hi @xbamfx , you misunderstood me. I am not asking for lvl 22 gear, according to past data, I should be getting at least lvl 21 gear not lvl 20.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,020
    @Steeboon yes I understand and keep in mind there is a new max camp level that increase which means that crate is no longer guaranteed higher level gear. Once you max out camp it will be level 21 gear if that's your highest survivor level or 22 whichever you have.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,020
    That crate has always been + or - 1 UNLESS your camp is max level.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    WahooDawg said:

I'm now getting level 19 gear from the cinema, which I don't remember happening before. And even though I'm no longer at max camp level/max supplies, I still don't get any tomatoes from the wall. Intended @Teeceezy ?

If you're not max level you should still be getting tomatoes. What's your player level? Will look in to it.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583

@Teeceezy @Shteevie -- given how much the building upgrades are, can we get a 1-minute gas weekend next weekend? We need a whopping 56M tomatoes to upgrade everything!!

No. This would destroy the economic balance of the "supplies solution".
    gcheong85Artisans
  • EmperorRavageEmperorRavage Member Posts: 9
    not getting any change in outpost opponent. same player every time. whats the deal @Teeceezy
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576

not getting any change in outpost opponent. same player every time. whats the deal @Teeceezy

We're looking in to this. Can you provide your in-game name, level & guild?
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Teeceezy I noticed the same as @WahooDawg
    No supplies from wall walkers and cinema adds.
    My camp level yesterday was 60, today 61.
    :)
    CRUSHGeneral_Quatre1Ris
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    BTW: thanks for a faster start on iPad3.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

DoTak
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    @Teeceezy Same as @WahooDawg. Lvevl 19 gear at movies and no cans at wall.
    David_H791Ris
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    I'm camp lvl 60 and get no tomatoes from walkers or cinema. And I really need to know what's going on with heal times. That's a big question in my guilds. I can really see it affecting pushing for more stars in late rounds. @Teeceezy?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    I will say ahead of time, I have not seen this mentioned, but I have not read every single post on here so if I am asking something that has been mentioned I apologize.
    So now that supplies are relevant again, why are those of us who were maxed out before the update, still not getting supplies from walkers at our wall? Shouldn't this have been turned back on?
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Bug or Intended ?
    Glenn in Leader Spot
    If you shot a grenadier then you get xp for him and his adjacent walkers he also takes down.
    But the Glenn Special Tomatoe Trait only applies to the Grenadier.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    edited June 2017
    @Heisenberg it was mentioned elsewhere and you are not alone. They are looking into it. Getting level 19 gear at the theater for formally maxed players has cropped up as an issue to.

To recap:
    Increase in hospital healing times: answer was supposed to be this morning but still waiting
    Decrease in tokens for scrapping survivors: answer was supposed to be this morning but still waiting
    Negan tokens for new players but not all players: answer was supposed to be this morning but still waiting Answered in the Negan token thread.
    No cans at wall: reported in last few hours and being investigated
    Level 19 gear for formally maxed players at movie theater: reported in last few hours and being investigated.

I'm sure there are more bugs but those are the ones that I am aware of.
    1RisgespuerHeisenbergromeo
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Warlord

The question on Negan tokens has been answered in the thread specifically about that subect.
    edited June 2017
    @mabiki. Found it. Just goes to the point I made about the 2.5 update. Post an announcement with a list of bugs so it's all in one spot and easy to find and we don't have to wade through tons of messages in multiple threads to find the status and then update that with the resolution or clarification since the search function is basically useless in finding the answer. NG communication improved about updates but update issue communication still needs a lot of work.

Are you listening @Teeceezy

Just updated the one above, feel free to copy and paste it.
    paintbeastRedEye52romeo