Should the Platinum Call be Permanent?

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,481
If you choose option 3 then state what changes you want to see

Should the Platinum Call be Permanent? 117 votes

Yes
36%
AmigazosonPoppyKaLiCherokee_RoseWhyDoYouDieJerryDixonTanayajimmydawisehorrormathersbladgierVileManiackalagulaTXbossekimhclewMollie64BBRiChinaMaMaChispthebull 43 votes
No
25%
TransmuteJun8900rpmpsychwolfShut_UpInspTurbinesVudnikReeconnautumn_ashdocfinzenburgTroublemakerrustynailtallinieBigBaldEd淡水地鼠ljr6jvhv4Maverick1969bigbeanoromeozivaoliviamellow_93 30 votes
Yes but with changes
37%
PTRRickGrameszeeblackcapibaraatrainofficialStrikeEL34xyzBerndErwinTheCrabJayZkiwinz7rudjawolsicariusPicPR0DJiozzegCaptainslayerRunners_0648KirnasBraynerZ 44 votes
gcheong85LightfeetKaLi

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,481
    Thanks for the feedback @EL34xyz
    atrainofficialCaptainslayerbigbeano
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Yes but with changes
    It's way too early to make any decisions like this
    It's only the first day after an update
    David_H79
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Yes but with changes
    Like it, and ok with min 32 guaranteed hero tokens. It's better than 15x2 and hope to hit at least 32, so that works.
    Would prefer the minimum 'standard' token be raised to 128 as opposed to seeing so many 32s as options to the heroes. In the event you get a hero you don't need/want, taking away only 32 class tokens is not a good return for 25 phones.
    Pain WalkerRedEye52
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    No
    I vote no because I'm not gonna use it, radios are too hard to accumulate for me to drop that many for what will most likely be 32 hero tokens for one of the most useless heros! :|
    InvaderChil2425
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Yes but with changes
    I clicked on a vote by accident and can't delete it now
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,087
    Yes but with changes
    I made three Platinum calls, all yielded just 32 hero tokens of Ezkiel, Glenn and Dayrl. The remaining choices were also green, so i just wasted 75 good radios
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    paintbeastbigbeanoChinaMaMaenigma12
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,334
    No
    No.

16 tokens minimum on 10-radio calls should be permanent.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,071
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    Because as many as there are those absolutlely against the concept, there are also some taking beneft and enjoying those calls.
    Allso their value/cost ratio is not as good to feature it as something unusual/special/discounted to keep it only for short period of time. If it was 17-20 calls then yes make em limited, otherwise no.

On top of that, those that are disgusted by that call do not have to ever make it, while those who do like em might whenever they want. There is noo need to punish the minority in this case.

Dropped my mic somewhere.....
    David_H79RedEye52clausLeneChinaMaMa
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 242
    A cardinal rule of marketing is to produce a sense of urgency with the customer for any offer. A way to do this is to say "This is a limited offer, you better take advantage now!"

The programming investment has already been made to support platinum radio calls. The platinum calls undoubtedly drive radio bundle sales. Does anyone really want to bet that we will never see platinum radio calls again?
    CaptainslayerpaintbeastJackBauerRedEye52
  • TXbossTXboss Member Posts: 36
    Yes
    The trudge from two pink starred elite to three pink stars is interminable and boring, while the strategic options opened up by having multiple legendary heroes makes team selection, and thus late stage challenges, more interesting. I'm a fan of the 25 radio calls, and won't be making any other calls for the next 13 days. However, I won't be buying any phone bundles!
    sicariusChinaMaMa
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    Yes but with changes
    I like the idea of the platinum radio call but there needs to be a lot less of the Glenn drops and more of some of the semi-rare characters.
    JackBauerPain WalkerChinaMaMa
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,042
    Yes but with changes
    Of course but without rare
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Pain WalkerCaptainslayerJenngChinaMaMa
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,388
    No
    I've had better luck with the 15 call.
    xbamfx
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Why vote no? Other than wanting a cleaner interface, that is. Just like 10 calls, you don't use them if you don't think it's valuable. Hurts you not at all to let others have the option. Players have requested a guaranteed hero call for a long time.
    David_H79CaptainslayerAvengerssligoem
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    No
    Because its a win for the house and a lose for the suckers, and those bad at math. That's why I voted no.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,084
    No
    Me personally I have no issue with either the 15 or 25 call and welcome the 25 to be permenant however for me not necessary. Now the 10 hero call for specific hero is terrible in my opinion.
    TransmuteJun
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    No
    > @nadecir said:
    > A cardinal rule of marketing is to produce a sense of urgency with the customer for any offer. A way to do this is to say "This is a limited offer, you better take advantage now!"
    >
    > The programming investment has already been made to support platinum radio calls. The platinum calls undoubtedly drive radio bundle sales. Does anyone really want to bet that we will never see platinum radio calls again?

Absolutely! They did the work, this won't be a one time thing. Whether they become permanent or are an occasional offering, we will see them again. I would be willing to bet the only reason we only have them for 2 weeks initially is so that NG can collect data to see how much they need to be nerfed...er, um...tweaked before they are rereleased.
    CaptainslayerrustynailDodkong
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    Yes
    Seems like there is a lot of talk around here about hero token dilution. This is one way to alleviate that a bit. It's a guarantee of hero token. Maybe not the one you want, but the guarantee has not been available before now. It's always your choice if you decide to spend your radios on that call. I personally don't use the 5 or the 1 call. I use both the hero and the 15 calls when I see fit. I have enjoyed trying this feature out even if for only a limited time.
    gespuer
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yes
    I think I finally made my decision; I tried out a couple of the calls myself and they aren't too bad. Of course eliminating regular survivor tokens or making it epic or legendary only is great but it is way too far fetched to even hope for it to be possible
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    ChinaMaMa