If NG would act like the saviours...how you´d act like? Rick or Michonne?

InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
It´s pretty obliovous...your stuff belongs to Negan now.

Feeling screwed but accept the situation like it is would be Rick´s choice. He complained about the setting but he arranged with it somehow.

Or would you rather act like Michonne? She wasn´t comfortable with the situation at all. Whats wrong must be fight!

A fight will of course will bring some loss...but isn´t it also a chance to change?

If NG would act like the saviours...how you´d act like? Rick or Michonne? 31 votes

I will act like Rick...because we have to accept things like they are. I will play the game like Negan wants me to do.
0%
I will react like Michonne...because there is a chance we`ll win this fight. I´ll would consider and fight for a boycott of a few weeks to reach some kind of a change.
35%
Shut_UpInvaderTheCrabGladiBraynerZsrmcn1031biter370Maverick1969AvengersSlayerTwdsendoh 11 votes
I don´t care.
3%
TheBRADLeyB 1 vote
Invader...seriously stop posting bullshit please.
61%
DoTakBill_ZRTLightfeetsligoemJadenwrinkled_baggcheong85gespuerSynapseRangerSCBMAwarRedEye52Guapoljr6jvhv4bsgper4bigbeanovshield50David_H79FeloniousSpunk 19 votes
SCBMATHCross淡水地鼠gcheong85Maverick1969sligoem

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    > @Invader said:
    > Damn...this post was meant as a serious option to think about :D

Who thinks about serious options, when he can vote this?
    :D
    THCrossSCBMAbigbeanoJaden
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    I will react like Michonne...because there is a chance we`ll win this fight. I´ll would consider and fight for a boycott of a few weeks to reach some kind of a change.
    Here is my serious and productive answer: we go to battle!! After all, that's what this game is all about ;)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    InvaderpaintbeastMaverick1969
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Funny to see, how much people missing their balls...

The revolution will not be televised ;)
    Maverick1969Lightfeet
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    Too funny to vote for anything else!
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    David_H79bigbeanoJaden
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    edited June 2017
    Considering all the ads I think they want us to go try mobile strike or something
    Good luck, dumbass
    Avengers