Hospital Nerfed!

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    > @JayZ said:
    > Even if they didn't want to give us a 15 minute reduction in healing times, they could have done one of the following: (A) add an extra healing slot after we upgrade, (B) let us choose the order of upgrade, or (C) simply made the reduction 5-10 minutes instead of totally nerfing the current healing rates.

I really like options a and b
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    sligoemAnnette578InspTurbines
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 219
    I'm not end game by any means, kind of mid level. Certainly not feeling any cotton wool love from this update! Thanks for responding, though.
    RedEye52
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    @raven the only way to know would be if you remember how long your survivors took to heal before update and if it's different now, also it may not effect you now but will effect you when you're hospital gets to lvl 10
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Annette578
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    @JayZ So? What's wrong with survivors dying and being in hospital for longer? Let them feel pain for longer than it used to be

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    xbamfxMonsutaOneLessTitanJadenGolf4x4AvengersInvaderCaptainslayerAmigaSchismJackBauerBttlOpenerDLichtheldssdl8N8Maverick1969ggbatsNCDawgFanKyrusAnnette578DeadBeatDodkongInspTurbinesArtisansGForceRedEye52
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    Wow....
    Just another way they show us they're completely lost for everything after council 19.
    CaptainslayerxbamfxAnnette578
  • goonman76goonman76 Member Posts: 27
    I can't wait until the next update, so I can see all the new and interesting ways ng has decided to screw over the players!
    xbamfxJackBauerAnnette578
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    xbamfx said:

@painclasher is that a serious question? What's the point of calling it an upgrade then? Lol

Every change NG does is for the better. :)

RedEye52
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I lol'ed... because it was a joke, right? Must have been a joke...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    xbamfxAnnette578
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Hey @Purplehayes kindley keep your Jeff Sessions comments out of this. Attorney General, all it did was derail the post. I was enjoying it and then it tempted me to go astray. Carry on.
    xbamfxInspTurbinesRedEye52
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Segregation Kebler Elf? Yeah, don't mention that name.
    Mabikicrambert_necGovernator