Walking Dead: Road to Survival

So I did a radio call to see if i could get tokens for Abraham and on the first call I did get him and received 8 tokens, really!!! 8 tokens and needing 120 just to get him?

I am out of here, moving on to Walking Dead: Road to Survival to see how this game is.

Comments

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Road to survival is a bigger mobey grab than this NG are amatures comared to those guys!
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    I'm f2p player but I feel like many people would be happy (happier) if instead of this miserably lottery you could directly buy tokens for heroes for reasonable price or collect tokens from gold crates (with odds of legendary weapons/armors). (aka initial fee) Also thinking NG, maybe these heroes would need to be activated monthly by spending some TG or real money to use them, or even to keep them... (aka monthly fee)
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    edited July 2016
    My problem, more than this token system, is that there is not much playable content in this game to keep you playing after you have finished the story and have those 17/18/19 level survivors. I don't know how much longer I have motivation in grinding for better gear, which would soon be outdated anyways. More exploration mission maps, possibility to replay story missions (without those one time rewards), more customization options for outpost maps, challenges starting at player level...

But RTS is not for me. I'd prefer sticking up with NML.
    InspTurbines
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    I agree with your thoughts Tallnie. They need to make it so it’s not so impossible to reach your goals without spending so much money. I see no light at the end of the tunnel so why keep walking. I have paid a few dollars but I will never spend the amount they want for some of their items like phones. Is it not better to get a few dollars from many vs a few paying the high amounts? I am just so disappointed when I received 8 tokens for that one call, it just killed the game for me.
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    @zbones, How'd road to survival go?
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @8N8, Its not, still playing this one. the updates they are doing are great so I just keep playing.