Survivor level question related to the radio tower

cyjazzcyjazz Member Posts: 23
Hi, all. I am currently upgrading my radio tent to level 6. Does anyone know what the maximum trainable level for any survivor I might call in will be? I'm aware they can start from 1-12, but wondered what the highest trainable level will be. I know it must be dependent upon the quality of the survivor as well (rare, epic, legendary etc.) Thanks for any help in advance.

Best Answers

Answers

• cyjazzcyjazz Member Posts: 23
    Thank you for your answer. I also would like to know what the maximum trainable level might be.
  • cyjazzcyjazz Member Posts: 23
    Thank you, Dread. That is precisely the information I was hoping to find. Of course even if I did find a legendary at level 12 trainable to level 22 it might be a year before I can upgrade to that level, but hey, we all need long-term goals. Thanks again. The info. is very helpful.
    WalkerBait1
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    cyjazz said:

Thank you, Dread. That is precisely the information I was hoping to find. Of course even if I did find a legendary at level 12 trainable to level 22 it might be a year before I can upgrade to that level, but hey, we all need long-term goals. Thanks again. The info. is very helpful.

No problem, glad I could help. :)
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
This discussion has been closed.