Outpost issue

I have looked to see if there is any new information on the issue of drawing the same opponent in the outpost over and over and couldn't find anything. On the support ticket I opened, they told a me to close and reopen the app. If that didn't work, to restart my device and it should resolve. Of course, neither of those things worked. @Teeceezy any news on this?
RedEye52淡水地鼠romeoSlayerTwd

Comments

• zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    @GrimGael I know you are trying to be funny, but in reality, I am about to. And it doesn't make life any better when you are seeking a real answer to an issue, people think it is okay to make wisecracks
    GrimGael淡水地鼠Tripodromeo
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    You need to clean your cache to get rid of this issue! Did the support not tell you that?
    GrimGael淡水地鼠gcheong85
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    GrimGael said:

Best option is to delete the app from your phone and avoid all NG products in the future. Pretty sure that's the only way to get to the heart of the issue.

Remember if you do this though there is a £50 or reginal equiverlent deletion fee.

GrimGaelpaintbeastInvaderbigbeano
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol, ok there. Good luck then.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Same here. I get the same 2. One is easy and the other kicks my ass. I avoid that one....lol
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Avoid it like the Plague...or NG zombies!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Im getting 5 different opponents, but with different frequencies. One guy have about 60%, another 20% and rest is split between last 3. All of them are easy TGs grab, so no complains here. 2nd most frequent is also easy to farm influence, but I usually just kill 2 defenders for extra XP. My issue is, that even though Im succesfully raided, no influence is taken from me(or 1-2 points max), so yesterday on booster, I did about 40 fail raids just to drop closer to 3k. Hope those guys dont mind gettig some extra influence on my costs.
    DoTak
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    edited June 2017
    i am very happy with my current matchmaker at my outpost, Cath <3

hope she's not here in forum reading this ..

DoTak
    Same here. Lucky me, Poor Clan Forrest. ;)
    CaptainslayerAndreaxbamfxRedEye52
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    Well clan forest is getting murdered then! Atleast 5 of us in my guild keep getting strictly him/her lol.
    Annette578Captainslayer
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    I really hope Clan Forest is a bot. :D
    Poor Clan Forest.
    gespuerAnnette578Captainslayer
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Free clan Forest! That mofo been beat to death lol
    David_H79
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    If no one is stealing the influence, then it doesn't matter. I wouldn't care if someone raided me 30 times in a row as long as they leave peacefully. I'd imagine if people were really getting killed on outpost defence, they'd be here complaining. For now, let's hope most of us are enjoying free TGs. I'm hit or miss on whether I get free TGs or somebody blocking that I can't beat easily. Good luck to everyone else out there.
    David_H79Annette578
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    @zivaolivia can you just slaughter the defenders once and put them on a shield? That should take them out of rotation and force another camp.
    Flatulent person

No @flyingcowking it doesn't make a difference if defenders are killed or not. Same outposts keep returning.

Unfortunately yes. After found this opponent (Draco) a minimum 20 times, I decided to kill his 3 defenders. Afterwards he's been suggested again.

NG, please fix this mess immediately.
    TripodRedEye52Avengersxbamfx
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    @FearMeDaryl @gespuer oh geez that's crazy, I'll make sure to add Eugene as a defender so he dies a LOT
    Flatulent person
    TripodRedEye52xbamfx
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    I have killed the same guy three times in a row, still get him. I have purposely dropped over 200 influence, same guy. I have tried rejecting him. Was having some luck, but since yesterday evening, that seems to have stopped. Have fully closed game, cleared cache and reset phone. This is where it gets so frustrating. While I know that they don't want to say "soon", this lack of any idea when this bug will be fixed is ridiculous (almost a week now, though I would argue it has been present since 2.5, just way worse now). Either they don't know the cause, they know it won't be fixed without another major update, or it can be fixed with a minor one which they should know by now when it will happen. Once again, complete demonstration of poor communication @Teeceezy
    xbamfx
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147

I get Draco only... @Teeceezy fix this pls

Yes myself as well , I'm only getting Draco! Please fix this shit!!!
    bigbeanoxbamfxgespuer
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Teeceezy @zbot Do we really need 6 threads about this...
    bigbeanoxbamfx
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol let's have 1 thread per repeat outpost opponent. Post pics, too. The internet...that's what makes it great.
    RedEye52bigbeanoCaptainslayergespuer