Hospital Nerfed!

12346»

Comments

• PurplehayesPurplehayes Member Posts: 7
    Yeahhhhh...no. Unless there's something I haven't done with the program, heal times are NOT pre-patch. They aren't what they were over the last few days, either. I'd estimate them as falling somewhere in between. Don't know if anyone else caught this, but when I read the post annoucing the correction, I noticed the wording was deliberately vague, and immediately speculated it might not past the smell test.

If my initial test results hold up, then it hasn't passed the smell test. I'll leave room for doubt because this is still preliminary, but if this turns out to be a matter along the lines of "we've reconsidered our full-throttle hosing and now will only screw you a little," then I'm calling off any kumbaya sing along with NG
    unumRedEye52
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Wouldn't you think that at camp level 61+ that a fourth bed would be added? Sorry, I forgot... it's NG (Never Gonna).
    CaptainslayerRedEye52
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Purplehayes

Do you have any numbers to back that up? My heal times are back to where I would expect them to be. 2 hours 9 minutes for level 20 survivors with heavy injury on RSL 25
    Captainslayer
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    It still seems high to me too. And definitely more gold required to heal!
    How much did it take to heal at RSL 26? I don't keep track of things like this...
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    edited June 2017
    @Purplehayes @Avengers @Mabiki Sacrificed a pawn to check out the numbers and at rsl27, by the time I got to looking at the hospital it was 2hr 3min, or 23 gold. It's quite possible it started out at 2hr 4min and 24 gold.

*edited to fix a typo
    edited June 2017
    How come you are healing less than I am and I'm only at 26? Your hospital already upgraded? @sbf

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @Avengers Oh, right. Yeah, I upgraded my hospital. I forgot that they made that part better after making it worse twice over, and so the upgraded one should be slightly better than before. Your numbers seem to be in line with what the hospital was pre-update (assuming you haven't upgraded yours).
    xbamfx
    Yes I haven't upgraded yet. Ok sounds good thanks!

Captainslayer
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    This thread reminds me that we're still waiting for an 'Ignore' button.

You neither have been helpful or got the diplomatic skills or the sense of humor @Teeceezy got...better let him try to explain NG's decisions @painclasher.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    vshield50
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    gcheong85 said:

Try harder n u might be the next Donalld Trump

Gotta have goals in life!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jaden