Purchase double supplies for 24 hours

Loving the latest update. Awesome job.

This is something that's been on my mind for a while and I would love to hear other players opinions

We can pay for unlimited fuel for 24 hours
We can pay to get double XP for 24 hours

When are we going to get the option to be able to pay to get Double supplies for 24 hours?
zbonesElphieBinx14bigmacMattOfEarthXenathewarrior

Comments

• bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Seems like a waste. There's almost always a bundle that gives you full supplies legendary piece of gear and One Survivor slot. For pretty much the same price as 24-hour gas. So why would you want to grind out 17 million supplies if you can just buy full supplies.
    ekimhclewKarajocaMinistrMattOfEarth
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @bigmac because those bundles are very expensive, I've gotten upto the assault 1 and is $63 so god knows how much the warrior 1 will be, which I'll never find out as I'm ftp now.
    Also will a dbl supplies booster you would be able to get way more than 17m tomatoes in 24hrs for $3 or $4 like xp
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    KarajocabigmacMattOfEarth
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Aaahhh what? .... 2.99$ for full supplies Survivor slot legendary peace couple of phones and 400 gold. This is almost always in the shop for $2 and $0.99 sooooooooooooo if you think you can jam out 17 million plus supplies in 24 hours on a mythical double bonus Supply then more power to you.... but you'll be tired, cranky you'll smell the dog will poop on the floor your wife will be pissed at you and you've wasted an entire 24-hour period., when you really should have just spent $3. Like I said a waste!
    CaptainslayerMinistrMattOfEarth
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @bigmac that is a 1 off bundle (which from memory you get a scout weapon) once you buy it, the next one with a bruiser weapon jumps to $17, then a hunter weapon and jumping to $29 (from memory) etc.
    The last time they ran dbl supplies I only played challenge (like normal, no scavenge) and still got 7million supplies
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Ministrbigmac