Warrior nerf

unumunum Member Posts: 55
Did warriors get nerfed in this update? My warriors seem way less effective than they were pre-update. I'm not talking about the damage reduction from last week's event either. Anyone else noticing this?
PicBiraju_MAVERICKSromeojavajnkie

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    You mean body shots? Yeah I noticed it too but I used them at RSL 25 so I thought I was just having bad luck...but like @Movado pointed out before, it's constantly body shots
    But let me add that I'm getting body shots on all zombies, not just special ones
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    romeo
  • unumunum Member Posts: 55
    @Avengers my overall guess is that it's tied to the body shot problem. It's just easier to notice once you start getting body shots. I have a 9 star warrior (yes, nine) that could easily take down level 23 fatties in one hit pre-update. Today I couldn't even take down a level 23 exploder with 2 hits. Something isn't right.
    Picromeop_herianRedEye52
  • PicPic Member Posts: 834
    Warriors are definitely not as effective. @unum
    unumromeo
    edited June 2017
    This is the result of my level 21 9 star warrior hitting a level 22 exploder.
    Biraju_MAVERICKS淡水地鼠romeo
    Wow...well that's just once though. Did it happen multiple times?

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    @Teeceezy other players are experiencing warrior problems with all types of zombies

unumromeo
    @Avengers this one is a continuation of the one posted above. This is after a hit and a retaliation (83% of base damage) hit.
    romeoRedEye52
    @Teeceezy something is definitely not right with warriors after the update. The first photo I've attached is after my Level 21 NINE star warrior critical hit a level 23 exploder. The second photo is after a charged 2 hit attack on a level 23 exploder. This is happening over and over.
    Picromeo
    @Shut_Up can you point to where they acknowledged it? I can't find that thread. Thanks.
    Picromeo
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2017
    It's not your fault for not seeing these because when a software company releases an update the last thing you think of is "where are the posts about huge bugs that shouldn't be happening?"

This thread in big section oddly enough called "warrior body shots"
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/231290#Comment_231290

There's this one too a little bit more obscure but not by much

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/230944#Comment_230944
    unumromeo
    @Shut_Up thanks for pointing that out. I know I had remembered reading something about it somewhere. Still waiting for 'soon'.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    My lvl 23 bruiser with lvl 23 weapon and armor wasn´t able to stun a normal lvl 24 walker :neutral:
    @Invader that's makes me wonder. Is it happening for all melee classes? Hard to test scouts with the buff they have now. I'll try some bruisers and check. This is ridiculous.
    Invaderromeo
    I tested my bruiser. The only difference I noticed was that my level 21, seven star bruiser was hitting for more damage than my level 21, 9 star warrior. Hmmmm
    edited June 2017
    Avengers said:

Well first of all, how do you have a lvl 23 bruiser? Haha

Oh my...sure it´s just a lvl 20 bruiser...but equiped with lvl 23 stuff :D

But I won´t edit that for the joke...
    RedEye52romeo
    Teeceezy said:

Looking into this guys, thanks for the reports and apologies for not addressing this sooner.

You apologize for not adressing this sooner?

If my english is okay (and it is most times...) this would mean you knowed this and forget to mention it?

Because...we adressed it now, don´t we?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited June 2017
    @Invader This potential issue was detected earlier and has been under investigation for a few days now. So yes, sorry for not responding to this thread earlier.
    tdiddyromeo
    @Teeceezy it makes me curious if any of your play testers play with warriors? Does the development team use a testing framework? Unit tests? Functional tests? Regression tests? How does this go unnoticed? My 7 star bruiser hits harder than my 9 star warrior.
    JackBauerRedEye52romeo
    Teeceezy said:

@Invader This potential issue was detected earlier and has been under investigation for a few days now. So yes, sorry for not responding to this thread earlier.

What a pity, as I´m hitting the wall at the challenge right now :neutral:
    @Invader I guess we have to adapt to survive. I'm a heavy warrior, all melee team player usually, especially at higher levels. That isn't going to work as of right now. Now it's time to scramble. I don't want to, but I have to until this gets sorted.
    I've tested it again this morning. It only seems to happen against non-normal walkers (armored, tanks, exploders, etc). You can test yourself by trying warriors on "The Odds" or "Something Useful". I get non-stop body shots against armored and very weak hits against the tanks and exploders. Normal walkers I'm a critically hitting non-stop so they aren't the issue.
    tdiddy
    Mods, still waiting to hear the status of the warrior nerf. You already said you've had days to look into it. What did you find? Is it a bug? Was it intended? Any sort of communication would help.
    tdiddypradiPic
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    @Teeceezy status of fix? Coming soon or what??