No supplies from challenge mission crates

woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports
I am a level 61 player and don't receive any supplies (a.k.a. tomatoes) from the reward crates after challenge missions with recommended survivor level of 21 (maybe 22) and above. Same problem for guild mates.

I know that players with all maxed buildings are not supposed to receive supplies from those missions, but since 2.6 my buildings are not maxed anymore, so currently supplies would be welcome. Did NG forget to change the new max player level for challenge mission rewards?
DoTak

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,374
    @woodstock this is my current understanding:

Source: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/22398/update-notes-2-4#latest

Maximum-level Player Rewards
    Players at the maximum Camp Level [currently level 58 edit now 63] will see the following changes to their rewards and UI:

Supplies will no longer be given as an award for the following events or reward types:
    Killing Walkers on the Camp wall
    Mission crates after missions of difficulty 20 edit now 22 or greater
    Silver or Gold Trade crates purchased with Trade Goods
    Guild Gifts
    Cinema video ad rewards
    It's possible for non maxed players to not receive supplies for RSL 22+.
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    @zbot yes, thanks, I also checked that announcement. That's why I mentioned that I am level 61, and thus should not be affected by those supply limitations.
    I_Am_Psycho
    @woodstock , it's and or . Even if you are not max level the RSL 22+ kicks in it's been the same the last 2 updates.
    @zbot The 2.4 announcement clearly says that the change only affect players at the maximum camp level. So it is either a bug or an unannounced change. It doesn't matter if it was the same during the past 2 updates. Bugs stay bugs, even if they are not fixed in 10 updates.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    The notes from two updates ago were clarified in the threads about those updates. It's not a bug when it is by design.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Player level 61

Still receiving supplies at the wall, from cinema, from free silver crates, from challenge crates

Stopped receiving supplies after rsl 21/3 mission crates (currently starting 24/1 So 36+ missions without. I keep records of all crate results.
    @Mabiki I already said it is a bug or unannounced change. A clarification hidden somewhere in a long thread in not an announcement.
    @woodstock , the announcement isn't clear but it's been clarified on the forum.

Basically you won't get supplies if you are maxed out but even if you are not maxed out once your RSL hits the max survivor level you stop receiving supplies.
    @woodstock

Wasn't trying to be rude. Sure, it could have been re-announced and perhaps should have but regardless of the notes, it has been clarified in this very thread, which is not currently hiding.
    @Mabiki I know, you wanted to help, thanks for it. Sorry if my reply sounded rude. I am just currently very annoyed by NG (again), because it happens to often that it is not possible to know how the game is intended to work. It is the responsibility of NG to communicate clearly how the game works, and they don't even publish some kind of manual.
    By the way, I tried to find the clarification in the 2.4 discussion thread. There are hundreds of posts, so it is very hard to find it. That's what I meant by "hidden".
    @woodstock

No worries mate. I had the same impression you did when I read the original announcement. I just happened to see the later post at the time when it was explained how it actually works. Communication is not this company's strong suit, even when it comes to basic things like how the game is supposed to work or what changes are included in a given update.
    woodstock