Update 2.6 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I'd also like to point out that tokens came about in version 1.1 which was released in June of 2016

2.0 in July 2016
    2.1 in August 2016
    2.2 in October 2016
    2.3 in November 2016
    2.3.3 in January 2017
    2.4 in February 2017
    2.5 in March 2017
    2.6 in June 2016 which says...

"Fixed a bug that caused the number of tokens refunded when a player retired a survivor to be calculated incorrectly."

The "bug" was calculating the survivor's scrap value at the time of retirement instead of the scrap value at the time of being found.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    awesomeness-ity

Following Barney Stinson, I came up inventing my own word for you @DLich, since every word out there in every spoken / written language is not enough to describe your awesomeness-ity.
    This forum and of course the game itself would not have been as good as it is (was) till 2.6!
    Thanks for all your effort.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

sbfRedEye52
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    @Teeceezy Would it be possible to introduce in a future updare, the option of swapping out an existing trait, for a new one when survivors get a pink star promotion. This would allow some of the players who have invested time levelling survivors to experience any new traits that are introduced, and also to replace traits that are made ineffective as the game is devolped.
    gcheong85romeoConan1976Invader
  • ladyfarleigh13ladyfarleigh13 Member Posts: 93
    Im so amazed how so many complain about this and that, updates to fast, etc..just play at your speed when your ready upgrade your council, if not dont. The whole point to game is to collect food, ammo, XP, gear and so on so you can upgrade camp and surivors and everything, Enjoy the game. If you feel its unfair, bogus or whatever your complaint is move on to a new game.
    JadenxbamfxCaptainslayerzivaoliviaInvaderKyrusTripodNeil_JTatdJdmSteagles101
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 954
    edited June 2017
    Positive changes warrant positive praise. Negative changes warrant negative criticism. If you don't like it don't comment on it, see what I did there. You have your opinion and others have theirs. Get off your high horse.
    Steagles101GrimGael
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,164
    Monsuta said:

@dixonTWDNML With all due respect, George A. Romero didn't like TWD, and adding more heroes just further dilute the heroes token pool.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/10436738/George-A-Romero-Why-I-dont-like-The-Walking-Dead.html

And the stuntman John Bernecker in TWD TV show accidentally die recently during the filming of this show, he as a hero behind the scene didn't even get mentioned by NG in the in game news like George A. Romero.

NG caring about people is something I have to live to see... Guys come to the forum to confront players that are dedicating time and effort to analyze data they are supposedly getting paid to do and can't. What to expect?
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,164
    Teeceezy said:

rfg1982 said:

NG caring about people is something I have to live to see... Guys come to the forum to confront players that are dedicating time and effort to analyze data they are supposedly getting paid to do and can't. What to expect?

Believe it or not we're not monsters, but actually just normal people like everyone else here.
    Of course you are not. I'm just salty and spreading like a machine gun. There are reasons for that though.

::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TeeceezyggbatsGrimGaelromeo
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Believe it or not we're not monsters, but actually just normal people like everyone else here.

George A. Romero didn't directly involved in TWD & he didn't like the series, but on the other hand, John Bernecker was the stuntman in the TWD TV show.

Why the differential treatment between George A. Romero & John Bernecker by NG? Don't you think it's unrespectful that NG paid respect to George A. Romero but didn't do it too for John Bernecker? Is it because he's not famous?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    ggbats