Who demoted the forum?

Mine turned... "rare" but i like it green... Even if suspect someone else could not like green at all... :#
http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/231541
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    you know that official word for demoted in this forum is "nerf".
    So the title should be 'Who nerfed the forum'
    capibaragcheong85RedEye52
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 676
    Leprechaun poo
    capibaraZetteSCBMAbigbeano
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    Hey look forum got buffed.
    capibara
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @capibara
    Do you know green is the color of hope.
    :)
    capibaraGeneral_Paingespuer
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,627
    Hey @Teeceezy ..that's sinster! You are moderating your comments? :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 385
    I requested the wallpaper update for the forum. Was tired of seeing Negan. Look through the 2.6 update thread and you'll see my post.

Thanks @Teeceezy !
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    gespuercapibara
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Teeceezy could we get the red back? The green is harder to read against the white background.
    bsgper4
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Teeceezy said:

FYI: There is no Disagree badge.

...yet
    capibarabigbeanoCaptainslayer
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    I wish there was one for "laughable"...
    CaptainslayerAnnette578capibara
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Zzz @Vudnik.
    xbamfxGeneral_PainAnnette578
    Teeceezy said:

Zzz @Vudnik.

Really? Zzz again? Now you're boring me
    Annette578capibara
    @Teeceezy You're now quite obviously singling me out. Why don't you PM me and share your feelings. Thanks.
    Annette578GrimGael
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,727
    edited June 2017
    New last heto standing poll? @Teeceezy vs @Vudnik ? @Poppy can be the referee and judge ;)
    Annette578
    edited June 2017
    @Annette578 We listen to feedback. I sit in numerous meetings a week solely for going through feedback. It may be hard to see, but the community, especially the forums, have had and continue having a say in decisions we make every day. That being said,

> @Vudnik said:
    > I wish there was one for "laughable"...

This is not feedback. This is just being negative.

Edit: And just for clarity, I'm not pointing at the poster I quoted, but the comment itself. These forums get tonnes of these kinds of comments over time, and it just creates a toxic atmosphere.
    GrimGaelJadenDavid_H79
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Teeceezy

I am personally fine with the new color scheme, but I know some have pointed out the green text can be difficult for people to read. Especially for anyone who has certain types of color blindness. Something to consider.
    vshield50GrimGaelJadenxbamfx
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    @Teeceezy
    Sometimes, we feel like the things are laughable. Instead of crying.
    Just so many of us are frustrated & quitting. Just hate seeing it going in that direction.
    I understand that @Annette578. It's against all parties' interests that that happens. I hate seeing familiar faces leave the forums so I can only guess what it's like for the guild members of that player.
    Mabiki said:

@Teeceezy

I am personally fine with the new color scheme, but I know some have pointed out the green text can be difficult for people to read. Especially for anyone who has certain types of color blindness. Something to consider.

Noted, I'll try and get it changed to something more readable.
    Jaden
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    @Teeceezy

While we're discussing the forum and color changes, is there any way to change the color of the "poll" tag and the "# new" tag?

I focus on the orange color to look for threads I need to catch up on and sometimes catch those polls that I've already looked at.

Maybe change the poll tag to purple, pink, puce, pewter, plum, peach, pearl, pear, peridot, periwinkle, maybe even prussian blue. Just a few ideas if you could do something like that.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    JadenAvengers