Highlights Episode 2 - Going, Going Gone: Official Discussion Thread

TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
Episode 2 is out! Tips, tricks, strategies, comments, feedback, memes, you name it - bring it in here.

Edit: First

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,787
    edited June 2017
    First run was very different than the easy and hard. The end zone defense is different but nothing better than bull rushing to the safe zone.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Evils spawns! Like it so far. Too bad it's not real, though. When will I wake up?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @TheLostOnes Remember what Daryl taught you.
    romeoTheLostOnesJadenTJS
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,566
    In be4 @JayZ

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    edited June 2017
    Wow! When recording I can't hear game audio, so I was wondering what phone rick was talking about. Damn great sound effects. Also love the fact that you start with 1 survivor but then you gradually get to play with the others too!

romeodarthvictorflyingcowkingTJS
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,510
    I like this one. Good one fr getting xp. And will make u think, who best can handle third slot until help arrives frm other 2 survivors. Nice.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    TheLostOnes
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,125
    I enjoyed all of the references to season 3 events. People who haven't seen the show would be confused, but for this audience, it's perfect!

I found the middle level pretty hard with just 2 shooters and a scout. I was so glad to get to pick my own survivors on the third one! You really need classes that can kill multiple enemies at once for the last room.
    gespuerTheLostOnesJaden
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Cool episode. Shouldn't it have been Maggie, since she was the other one with Carl when the Lori stuff went down?
    TheLostOnespaintbeast
    You are talking to a grey profile picture named Teeceezy with a red administrator badge... of course he is not real.

phew what a question

David_H79
    Try's answer right now:

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Because of "Damn great sound effects" I searched for my headphones and activated sound.
    I believe I am playing since >1 Year without sound.
    It was funny when Carl was hit by a walker and the Sound from him is like a grown man. :#
    Anyhow, a ringing phone would not fall in my "Damn great sound effects" - category. ;)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    David_H79Jadenvixen243
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    I used Glenn in the lead, so there were some supplies to farm too. :)
    gespuerbigbeanoMaD VapoR
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    edited June 2017
    Agree with a lot of this - especially the comment about the different sound effects. Had been playing on mute but switched over and immediately got the ringing phone. Nice touch!

Definitely like the map, the frequent spawns, and the chance to farm some XP in a logical, not too stressful manner. And also using Glenn up front to pick up some salsa along the way.

Love that the attack of the fatty herd is back with the 'ultimate farming' strategy. Too bad they will only count for 1XP though since it's well past 100.
    You just added one more thing on NG's nerf list @gespuer

1RisJackBauerbigbeanoTJS
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    They only appear at some point after 100 kills, when XP drops to just 1 per walker. I'll never understand why anyone would want to farm at such a horrible XP rate. So for every 100 kills after number 100, you get 100 more whole XP, or you could play a scavenge mission with Maggie and kill 1 walker for 5x as much.
    sicariusflyingcowking
  • RuhrpottRuhrpott Member Posts: 97
    I like it. Good work, thx for this.
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited June 2017
    Easy farming episode for me. Abe, and my double pink assault and hunter. 50k from kills at Level 23.

Forget about the walkers until you get into the final room. Then blow away everything in front of you and position by the exit. From there, kill at will.
    darthvictor
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    The ringing phone drives me bonkers - I normally play with sound, but nope... my poor ears. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    I'm really enjoying it... I kept leaving one room and going into the other to see the lighting effects change. Good job on this one!
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,267
    Where is the badge thread?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 470
    Near the off topic section.