Daryl's nightmare mission help please

D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
Fairly new to the game and struggling to do this mission. I'm up to v4 of it. I have done every season mission possible but can't crack this one. Unsure what sort of survivor to use and tactics etc.

My survivors are around level 12/13. Am I underlevelled or going about it wrong??

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    Look in the video vault.. there might be a video on it. Also I wouldn't run through the story missions to quick because they haven't added any new ones in over a year.
    gespuer
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Also, the number of walkers that spawn is limited. You can kill the wave coming from the left side before turning off the first radio, then do the same with the next wave that comes from the door up top, etc.
    gespuerDMP
  • D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
    Mabiki said:

Also, the number of walkers that spawn is limited. You can kill the wave coming from the left side before turning off the first radio, then do the same with the next wave that comes from the door up top, etc.

I did not know this, I'll give it another go!! Thank you
  • D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
    Mabiki said:

@Mabiki

Thank you, used Ezekiel and got through it. Touch and go but taking out the spawns first helped immensely!!