Completed Chapter 14 Nightmare mode

2»

Comments

• CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 149
    Followed the great tips here and was finally able to beat this to complete all missions. Thanks guys! I used a shooter, scout and bruiser. Couldn't believe I finally got through that one! Wish they'd add more. I love the story missions and the challenge of them.
    David_H79gespuersicariusxbamfx
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Finally got past this after sitting on it for months! Always got stuck on the freeman hunters, but hadn't ever considered using a bruiser until this thread. Thanks everyone! I know more levels aren't coming soon, but man do I really miss this part of the game. It's an entirely different challenge and strategy, plus would add more basic achievements that a lot of people are clamoring for.

David_H79TheLostOnesgespuerCarolsCookies
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    On 14-6, I used three bruisers. Two with Morgan's staff and the other with a weapon with gold concussion. I moved all three one grid forward and let the opponents come to me. Once the melee raiders were dead, I moved forward and finished off the rest with my charged bruisers. Good luck everyone.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    I have finished them all but haven't recorded voiceover. There are so cheats and tricks I found

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

I have finished them all but haven't recorded voiceover. There are so cheats and tricks I found

@painclasher

Tricks are great, but are you really proclaiming on the forum you found some "cheats," Mr. Content Creator?

Perhaps the word has different connotations in your native tongue than it does on English? Otherwise, cheating and exploiting are generally frowned upon...
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    Cheats and tricks mean the same to me. But yeah don't worry I didn't hack the game or anything. Oh wait I meant tips and tricks not cheat and tricks @Mabiki

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @psychwolf

Walkers and freemen in story missions are at set levels regardless of your survivor level, unlike most other game modes.

While it's technically possible to fight and win 4 levels above your RSL, you're probably better off waiting until you advance another survivor level. Or search for some of the threads here with strategies/look for youtube vids at nightmare setting.

Most of chapter 14 is at RSL 24, but when you get to 14-6, it is at RSL 25. It is beatable with level 20 Elites, but now that levels 21 and 22 are available, it isn't necessary to push that hard if it frustrates you.
    sicarius
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    edited June 2017
    I finished these up a few weeks ago now. What's next? Lol
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited June 2017
    Hi @psychwolf
    maybe this post can help you. Otherwise take a look on youtube. Search for videos by Professor Earthtones (chapter 14 nightmare).
    psychwolf
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited August 2017
    All done. Tried 14.6 with two shooters and Dwight but my Dwight is too weak. Then tried Rosita. She almost made it but the last two hunters both targeted her. Third time with Abe was the charm.
    David_H79gespuer
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Congrats @Gebobs :)
    gespuerGebobs