Outpost issue

2»

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    So after update 2.6.1 people are still pulling Draco as an opponent constantly?
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    edited June 2017
    Yes. Even after 2.6.1, I am pulling the same opponent (in fact it is worse. Before the update, I could decline the match and at some point, sometimes several declines, get someone different). Though my repeat opponent is not Draco but RikiKovin.
    SlayerTwdgespuer
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Ridiculous.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    Ah, sorry I haven't been playing much today. I saw that there was an update and (silly me) assumed it was for the Outpost issue.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    In keeping with @GrimGael 's point, can't hurt to post pics of your log if you choose to accept the same opponent to show visually the ridiculousness.
    GrimGael
  • ChipChip Member Posts: 18
    I have a similar issue, but the same opponent is one I can't defeat. :-( I hope NG fixes this.
    SlayerTwd
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    I got curious with y'alls experiences. Looks like I have a repeater (sorry @StephenAlyth1967) but have a mix of some other players down here, sub-1000.

He's not a TG blocker, at least ;)

• GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    This game has precious little novelty to anyone who has played it more than a few months. It would be nice if the devs didn't further detract from it.
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @Mabiki did you try my step-by-step? Or is equipment the problem? That would suck indeed.
    Rikikovin is my nemesis. Is it possibly a bot? Very frustrating.
    SlayerTwd
  • SlayerTwdSlayerTwd Member Posts: 5
    @zivaolivia I've been getting the same guy for 2 days now
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @GrimGael

Posted before I saw your strategy detailed. I'm not used to hiding my attackers behind the wall like that. Usually I come with my team lined up in a way that would allow me to fight or grab TG and flee, depending on what I encounter.

Then again, I usually don't know beforehand what kind of setup I'll be facing beyond the normal clues you get from the map before opening the gate.

I'll definitely try your advice when I raid Draco next time.
    GrimGael
  • danny7273ndanny7273n Member Posts: 20
    edited June 2017
    > @Chip said:
    > Rikikovin is my nemesis. Is it possibly a bot? Very frustrating.

I keep drawing this one too. Monday and Tuesday are raiding days, but can't beat this guy. Haven't tried too hard on him though. Pretty sure bruiser and shooter are anti stun. Any luck getting past him?
    RikiKovin equals bloodbath for me. The anti stun makes it unbeatable for me. Lvilla comes up a lot and I can get TGs then...whew!
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,430
    Ballzitch
  • xbassmanxbassman Member Posts: 39
    Like many others here, today Draco is my only opponent whether I beat him or not.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Same it sucks. @GrimGael I tried your strat but don't have interrupt so used bruiser but he has stun resist so I got hurt :(
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited June 2017
    GrimGael said:

Draco: scout with interrupt. At least one shooter with gold grid (for darryl) 2 if you have them. Open gate with scout from top grid, 2 shooters above the scout and behind wall. Liquidate shooter defender, recharge shooters. Assassinate Daryl. Recharge shooters (optional) move scout into position, interrupt bruiser. Get TG. Rinse, repeat. Lather, rinse, repeat.

When NG hands you lemons, don't complain: Use the profits from your lemonade stand to outfit your camp.

Awesome strategy! Worked damn good. Without any injury. Wow, that Draco is gonna hate you for enlighten us here with that strategy! I'll pray for you that he'll never find you in real life. God bless you, man.

EDIT: After I shattered him (but only received 12 influence points) you don't believe what happened. I found another opponent. Declined him and went back to Draco. Guess what I'll to for the rest of my gas now?!
    DoTakGrimGaelRedEye52
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    i hope NG compensates all the players like Clan Forrest, Draco or Alex Wurz (in my case) for the lost influence points (if they're real and not bots) due to the issues with finding an opponent
    David_H79RedEye52
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    My first intention was to thank NG for fixing this issue. BUT:

As I huge fan of conspiracy theories, I'm not bewildered that after there was mentioned a working strategy to fight against Draco, we do not get him anymore.
    Seems to me that this "issue" was made wisely (with full intention?!) by NG to discourage players from getting lots of TG easily.
    JackBauerDavid_H79GrimGael
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Outpost seems to be working great again @Teeceezy :D

Thank you for freeing us from the nightmares of raiding The same guy over and over again :D
    TeeceezyDavid_H79gespuer
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2017
    @Teeceezy I am getting new outposts to raid here in the last few minutes that I didn't have all weekend long. I thought I would find something in the forum on a fix was implemented and I was right. I didn't have to start a new thread either!
    TeeceezyDavid_H79gespuerGrimGael
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    I also had RikiKoiven and his always stun resistant blockers, but looks like the fix did the trick. Back to getting random draws the way i would expect.
    David_H79
  • xbassmanxbassman Member Posts: 39
    Thx for the fix!
    Just did 3 raids with 3 different opponents.
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    Thanks Teeceezy & team