The Rumors of the Demise of the NML Guild Council Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

124»

Comments

• AssCatcherAssCatcher Member Posts: 42
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 164
    @SmittySpivey3 Your welcome. Having raised kids and having done app dev for 20+ years including some very large applications; I haven't run across a better one and in all honesty, I've heard quite a few devs refer to it is this way since it is so appropriate.
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Supporting the guild council 100%, I'm in.
    Annette578masmith93DeadBeatsbf
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @unum yes heros are slightly more powerful in terms of damage when compared to a regular survivor of equal rarity but we can get regular survivors with traits of our choosing which makes them better in the long run unlike hero traits which we are stuck getting, not to mention hero tokens are even less common than regular survivor tokens.

Wow that was a big run on sentence...
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Annette578
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Shut_Up said:

At times does it feel like NG is Donald Trump and the guild council is like his senior staff and they are trying to convince Donald not to hit send on that tweet and he just won't listen to reason?

Hmm. I have some trouble with impulse control on the internet myself!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jaden