Please confirm that promoting two (2) survivors to lvl 22 will not increase RSL from all lvl 21 surv

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,420
    vshield50 said:

I promoted 2 survivors to lvl 22 so I will post soon when new challenge starts in a couple days.

Don't forget not to accidentally unlock any heroes. :wink:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,122
    It happened to me I had two characters at level 21 and started at RSL15. Ezekiel was not unlocked but had enough tokens for him. I still didn't unlock him in spite of the Damn pop up begging me to.

I've since wondered if, even tho not unlocked, having enough tokens for Ezekiel to unlock caused the game to count me having 3 level 21s....?

The world may never know.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeo1Ris
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    > @Phanthera said:
    > It was in April. Property since nothing, because I thought this is normal. That's why I then got all players high in the last months. I do not want to know now that I make the same mistake a second time with 22 now

That's what everyone I know with this issue did. Therefore it's hard to prove but doesn't mean it didn't happen. And now people remaining choose not to take the risk
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Phanthera
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,135
    To be honest, I don't get the logic of level change when one promote more than two survivors. The level change should depend on the level of all the survivors and heroes and not just three. This would make it more meaningful. This would solve the problem once and for all.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

AvengersPhantheratdiddyATLAS-Z
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    I don't get the logic of moving up when you upgrade at all but I do understand the 3 meaning moving up or ppl would just do their A team and not bother with the rest but I do feel it should be more like 5 rather than 3
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    AvengersATLAS-ZPhanthera
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @gespuer

It is honorable of you to own it publicly. I was not inclined to call anyone out individually. So props to you for that.
    gespuerJaden1Ris
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067

It happened to me I had two characters at level 21 and started at RSL15. Ezekiel was not unlocked but had enough tokens for him. I still didn't unlock him in spite of the Damn pop up begging me to.

I've since wondered if, even tho not unlocked, having enough tokens for Ezekiel to unlock caused the game to count me having 3 level 21s....?

The world may never know.

I had enough tokens to unlock Carol and 2 level 21s and started at level 14 - until I accidentally unlocked her when scrolling. :s

So unless Ezekiel is special or there was a bug specifically counting unlocked heroes that has been fixed or there still is a bug that counts certain heroes even if they aren't unlocked, then... I kind of lost track but I guess you get where I was going. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ATLAS-Zromeo
  • PhantheraPhanthera Member Posts: 92
    As it looks there is no guarantee for anything. What do they say so. The fact is I had not unlocked and had only 2x 21 and have to start at 15 then. I will not risk making a second 22 if I do not get cold answers. It is otherwise lost gold and annoying
    When the 'rebalancing' of survivors was done (before 2.6) I promoted 2 survivors to 21 and had three heroes that had enough tokens to be unlocked, but I didn't unlock them. I started exactly where I was supposed to, at RSL 14.

I don't think there's any risk in promoting two survivors to 22 which should have you start at RSL 15 and repeat at 20. If you have a problem, take screenshots, report it here and open a ticket to report it immediately.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.

David_H79vshield50ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,122
    @Bill_ZRT I'm going upgrade two again and fingers crossed.

Of course, I'm not farming tomatoes or paying for upgrades, so it'll probably be sometime closer to Christmas before this happens ;-)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Bill_ZRTKarajocaromeo
    Bill_ZRT said:

When the 'rebalancing' of survivors was done (before 2.6) I promoted 2 survivors to 21 and had three heroes that had enough tokens to be unlocked, but I didn't unlock them. I started exactly where I was supposed to, at RSL 14.

I don't think there's any risk in promoting two survivors to 22 which should have you start at RSL 15 and repeat at 20. If you have a problem, take screenshots, report it here and open a ticket to report it immediately.

For me this is already a risk when you have the update in april, 2x 21 level and suddenly starts at 15, although other people do not have to. The fact is, there is no guarantee that I have 2 x 22 and start with 15 and repeat with 20. Or give me the guarantee? If so then they must be liable if not!
    Avengers
    vshield50 said:

My RSL started at lvl 15. I have all lvl 21 survivors and 2 lvl 22.

And when will you overtake the levels?
    edited June 2017
    vshield50 said:

I am waiting to see if I still get my repeat lvl at lvl 20. On a cool down right now.

Ok, Please let us know
    Phanthera said:

Ok, Please let us know

I already did. :wink:

Sounds good, but in the past, it was different with others I think I would rather leave. Thank you for the info.
    Bill_ZRTAvengersKarajocaromeo
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @vshield50 I hope you didn't buy a gas booster! :)
    vshield50 said:

Forgot to attach the pictures to prove it.

I never doubted that this is not true, I doubt only about the game. There are lots of bugs.
    vshield50
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,576
    Also can confirm that two level 22s and a squad of 21s won't increase RSL. Triple Rounds starting at 20 for me, just like before.
    Bill_ZRT
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,576
    @vshield50 I just upgraded them the last few days and haven't gotten into the meat of the challenge, so I couldn't tell you yet.

Why do you find it interesting? My rationale was that the damage increase from upgrading a Shooter and Hunter is a lot higher than upgrading an Assault, so I thought it would be the most helpful to push deeper on challenges. My fully upgraded, perfectly equipped Assaults already have a tough time 1-shotting level 23 zombies, so I'd rather have more firepower.
    vshield50ant
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Wit my baby account I upgraded an assault and a shooter to lvl21. That's working pretty good. I'll do so for my adult account as well to two 22 some day.
    tpzinhoPicAmBush
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    For me the interesting part isn't upgrading a Hunter vs. Assault. The interesting part is upgrading a Shooter vs. Melee. In terms of pushing further in challenges a sturdy Bruiser, Warrior or Scout fits my playing style better. Not criticizing anyone's choice at all, I like seeing different rationales and perspectives.
    vshield50gespuer