2.6 Retirement Token Nerfs

Comments

• AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    True. Most of the games provide 50% resources back
    RedEye52AvengersSquall_NML
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yup. That is why I suggested that we get 50% tokens back just like we get 50% xp back if we are in the middle of accidentally upgrade gear that we don't want.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    RedEye52
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 141
    My only guess at how NG thinks 15% return on 100% invested is fair is that must be the pay scale for their employees!
    RedEye52Governator
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    > @gespuer said:
    > Let's start a "protest" with this sign!
    > Everybody feel free to post it, to use it (temporarily) as a profile pic or in your signature.

I can agree that the return on investment needs to be higher. Even if they did a special event that gave you 50% or more would be nice. @Teeceezy Any thoughts on having a event like this?
    gespuerTransmuteJun
  • zerosouLzerosouL Member Posts: 187
    Just keep on bumping this untill forum explodes :)
    gespuersrmcn1031
    edited June 2017
    I remember our fight against low XP from scraping gear:)
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/5280/xp-received-from-scrapped-gear-is-it-fair-for-you/p1

Those days when fully upgraded gear scrapped for less than 20K :#
    gespuerGovernatorsrmcn1031
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    edited June 2017
    Bill_ZRT said:

srmcn1031 said:

I can agree that the return on investment needs to be higher. Even if they did a special event that gave you 50% or more would be nice. @Teeceezy Any thoughts on having a event like this?

NO. I'm tired of things being done as 'special events' instead of just having them function in a fair and reasonable way 100% of the time. No special events for survivor retirement - they should retire with a 50% return on investment so veteran players can use that investment to explore using survivors with new traits. THAT is fair and reasonable.
    100% with you on this one @Bill_ZRT
    gcheong85gespuersrmcn1031
    edited June 2017
    We received 25% from scrapping gear..would work perfect for tokens as well.
    DLich
    edited June 2017
    There is no way to retire mine 1 pink survivors. New traits in pink status?? maybe in 2020.....

3 days since thread birth and already 1.2 views...

gespuerggbats
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yeah and less than 1K tokens for my 2 pink star guy. RIDICULOUS! He is my best man, not changing him for anything ever! I probably spent over 5K tokens on this guy.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    David_H79gespuer
    Avengers said:

Yeah and less than 1K tokens for my 2 pink star guy. RIDICULOUS! He is my best man, not changing him for anything ever! I probably spent over 5K tokens on this guy.

Yeap..more than 5K tokens.....
    With their logic i guess in the upcoming patch we will be forced to pay and not recieve tokens to retire our surviviors. You know...to make a space for a new guy you have to pay a fair price :smiley:
    gespuerRedEye52
    edited June 2017
    And do not forget about new "scrap your survivor for free" bundles
    gespuerRedEye52
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,394
    edited June 2017
    @mark I think your maths is incorrect concerning how many tokens invested e.g to get to 8 star from epic the most tokens you can spend before 9 star is 22,980 tokens (if my maths is correct) if you're getting a return of 2,693 tokens I'm guessing you got it as epic and it has 2 traits upgraded.
    I only point this out because I don't want this thread derailed with incorrect info
    Epic to legendary 730 tokens
    Legendary to 1 pink 1,750 tokens
    1 pink to dbl pink 3,500 tokens
    Dbl pink to triple pink 7000 (12,980 tokens
    Triple pink to 4 pink 14,000 tokens (26,980 tokens)
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    DoTakDLich
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 385
    All of my non-heros are minimum 6*. I don't see any reason to ever scrap them to basically get nothing. I'd rather keep them and never use them. If the scraping formula isn't changed maybe at least let us choose to pretend they were bitten and "put them down" before they turn and let them show up in the memorial. Look at the flowers.....

Jerry Dixon
    GreyWolfSociety
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    WeekOne
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    > @Captainslayer said:
    > @mark I think your maths is incorrect concerning how many tokens invested e.g to get to 8 star from epic the most tokens you can spend before 9 star is 22,980 tokens (if my maths is correct) if you're getting a return of 2,693 tokens I'm guessing you got it as epic and it has 2 traits upgraded.
    > I only point this out because I don't want this thread derailed with incorrect info
    > Epic to legendary 730 tokens
    > Legendary to 1 pink 1,750 tokens
    > 1 pink to dbl pink 3,500 tokens
    > Dbl pink to triple pink 7000 (12,980 tokens
    > Triple pink to 4 pink 14,000 tokens (26,980 tokens)

Hmmmm I'll double check my excel file tomorrow
    Anyways crap discard rate!
    CaptainslayerDeadBeat