How to entertain yourself 101

I love to see them burn! >:)
David_H79JackBauergespuerJadenDBonesSCBMARedEye52

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I like to see them struggle to death
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    DBonesjps
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    Are we ignoring the fact that @Steeboon has Carl unlocked? The unicorn is real my friends!
    David_H79Steeboon
    Quite a few people spent thousands of radios and unlocked Carl. I was not one of them...however I do have michonne! Pretty decent!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    David_H79gespuerRedEye52
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 487
    edited June 2017
    > @RedEye52 said:
    > Are we ignoring the fact that @Steeboon has Carl unlocked? The unicorn is real my friends!

Actually I have both unicorns ;) ...... and I'm FTP o:)
    gespuerRedEye52
    @Steeboon nice! I'm ftp too but didn't go for Carl calls ever. Especially since I heard they keep nerfing him

gespuerRedEye52