5 star weapons are best

So I've finally started leveling my guys to the next level and found that 5 star weapons are better than 3 star weapons of the next level. How is this possible? Now until my next survivor levels up I'm going to have a blasted exclamation mark show up...

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 682
    edited June 2017
    It is due to the difference in lethal trait on your 5 star weapon and also the damage difference between a 3 & 5 star is far greater than a 4 & 5 star weapon.
    gespuer
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    The lethal trait does not factor into the numbers shown, it is only applied at the time of use. And yes a legendary whatever is better than a rare whatever that is one level higher.
    Avengers
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @jbuoy
    I beleive you are mistaken about lethal showing on survivor screen, or at least only partially correct. It won't show on tje weapon itself but is shown in total damage when it is equipped.

See screenshots, both weapons same level and rarity.

gespuer
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    edited June 2017
    @Mabiki yes, you are correct, my bad. Was thinking of base damage number from weapon.

@psychwolf in my opinion, yes. once body shots are in the majority, piercing gives a better chance of normal/crit shots
    psychwolfdylanarenaDavid_H79gespuer