Excess gas is used before a gas booster!

WTF,

So I had 300+ gas, and used the free gas booster. At the end of it I realised my gas had gone down. Sent a support ticket.
The response is that you will always use excess gas before a gas booster.

That is absolutely stupid. If i have free gas, I should be using that free gas.
Support said:

Hello
and thanks for contacting us!

Full Gas will fill your gas meter to the maximum capacity for the 24 hours once you chose to apply it, and will always replenish your gas meter to your current maximum capacity (shown in the details of your Mission Car in the camp).

Any excess gas you obtained over your maximum capacity will always be used first when going on missions and will never refill, not by a Full Gas booster or by buying a Gas Refill.

Thank you for your feedback; we will make sure to clarify this information when applying a Full Gas booster in a future update.

Stay safe!

JackBauergcheong85KillersZLightfeetSgtSalamiDLich

Comments

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Yeah thats utter crap, i have a feeeling support missed the point been raised from their responce but in effect you buy a booster your gas is reset to maxium by default..
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    SgtSalamiJaden
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,369
    Hmmmm...

Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

CaptainslayerSgtSalamiJadenDLich
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yup that's the way it works. Unfortunate but it's right...I mean it's working as intended
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    1Ris
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    Hard lesson, but i learned it the same way

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393
    I wondered if a gas booster did that I'm glad I never tested it
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 291
    That seems like a massive FU to people buying and using gas boosters.
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    edited June 2017
    I thought gas is reseted straight away after using gas booster.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    First thought when I was reading the first post here was: robbery!
    That's not cool. That's soooo not cool! That's not even in the same zip code as cool!
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

SgtSalamiJadenAvengerswar
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @Amiga it is reset to full gas once the boost wears off
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Amiga
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Anyway I've always knew it to not buy gas booster when gas tank is seriously above the limit ;)
    blynknzDLich